Valentine's Day

.

.

.

.

While it didn't happen often when it did it bothered her to no end. Artemis was confused.

The reason being was that Y/n was being more lovign than usual. While that in itself wasn't a problem, she actually liked how doting Y/n could be. The problem was that she didn't know why, she asked what he wanted but all he did was smile and boop her nose.

That lead her to her current predicament. Standing outside of Aphrodite's room. If anyone aside from Artemis or Thalia knew why Y/n was acting a certain way it would be his mother.

Maybe she should go ask Thalia... Before she could decide the door opened revealing Aphrodite in her sleepwear... which was nothing this night.

"Artemis do you need something?" Aphrodite ask.

"I have a question about Y/n." Artemis said focusing on Aphrodite's eyes.

"Ask away." Aphrodite said crossing her arms under her breast and leaning on the door frame.

"Y/n has been more doting as of late especially today, I want to know if you know why." Artemis stated.

"Artemis dear, what month is it?" Aphrodite asked.

"February." Aretmis answered.

"What special day is in that month?" Aphrodite asked.

"Uh... I..." Artemis tried her best to rememeber but nothing came to mind.

Aphrodite sighed. "Sweet daughter of mine, Valentines day, does that ring a bell?"

"Oh... that day you had made." Artemis said.

"Yes, it's February fourteenth." Aphrodite informed. "The day of lovers."

"Oh... oh!" Artemis said her eyes widening.

"Yes sweet daughter, now I have get back to Kihone." Aphrodite said patting Artemis's head and then closing the door.

.

.

.

Y/n could be seen smiling sauntering through the hunters camp. The only reason he was there was because Thalia and Artemis. Luckily the hunters didn't mind him.

"Y/n why did you make heart cookies?" Phoebe asked the boy.

'It's valentines day!' Y/n signed happily.

"Yeah, brother usually makes heart cookies on valentines day." Eleanor said eating a cookie.

"Oh, forgot that was a day." Phoebe said. "Wonder if Lady Artemis knows."

"So Y/n do you have anything planned today?" Bianca asked the boy who nodded. "Can you tell us what?"

Y/n shook his head. 'Nope. Its a secret.'

"Is it sexual?" Bianca asked.

Y/n put a finger on his chin and thought for a moment before shrugging.

"How do you not know?" Phoebe asked.

'It could easily turn sexual, but my intent isn't.' Y/n signed.

"Thats... suprisng." Phoebe said.

'By the way you really need to put your clothes in the the laudry basket when they're dirty.' Y/n signed to Phoebe.

"They always get cleaned don't they?" Phoebe stated.