Halloween Special

No POV

"Oh Y/n they'll love you." Aphrodite said looking at her son.

Y/n however just blushed and looked away. He was currently in... well a bunny suit... meant for females. Unfortunately, maybe, Aphrodite knew some magic so his male parts didn't show, infact looked like they weren't even there.

'I don't know..' Y/n signed unsure.

"Oh Y/n they'll love you, and I'm sure you'll win the competition

"Oh Y/n they'll love you, and I'm sure you'll win the competition." Aphrodite tells her son.

That was when Piper and Reyna walked into the room and both of thems stared at Y/n who, with a red face, looked away.

"Mom what is Y/n wearing?" Piper ask.

"A bunny suit." Aphrodite said with a smile. "I got the idea to dress my kit in it remembering Thalia calls him bunny."

"Lady Hera is the one judging." Reyna reminds the goddess. "Will she like this?"

"...Yes?" Aphordite says not convincing anyone.

"Y/n you can change into something else." Piper says approaching her half brother.

"I mean the others are going for something that represents an aspect of their parents." Reyna said.

"So this is perfect." Aphrodite said.

"How about a suit?" Piper suggest.

"Too simple." Aphrodie rejects.

"How about some noble outfit?" Reyna suggest.

Aphrodite stares at Y/n considering the idea. Suddenly the goddesses face lights up with an idea. Aphrodite then examined the golden bands around Y/n's wrist and ankles and gets an idea.

"Okay bunny suit is a backup." Aphrodite says and the three look at her.

Aphrodtie waves her hand in Y/n's direction and his outfit changes. Y/n looked down at his outfit change and seemed to be happy about it.

When he looked up and simled at the others he could see a slight blush on Reyna's face and the few nymphs that were in the room.