Chapter 12 (61) Owl Helping A Rabbit

.

.

.

.

"Silena whats your problem?" Cole asked seeing Silena looking upset as Drew and Astolfo sat beside her outside fo their cabin.

"She's just upset Thalia and Y/n haven't came out of the cabin yet." Astolfo said before putting a hand on his chin. "They've been in there for a good minute now... alone..."

"So thats how they're making up." Cole said suprised. "Thought she was a hunter?"

"Thalia left the hunt." Eleanor said walking up to the four before asking. "Is big brother inside?"

"Yeah." Drew said and Eleanor went past them and walked inside.

"Eleanor they're probably doing something not age appropriate for you!" Drew called out but was ignored.

Cole shrugged and followed after, "I wanna see if our brother is getting lucky."

Silena quickly got up and walked into the cabin and Drew and Astolfo both sighed before following after them.

When entering the Aphrodite cabin the children of said goddess had a variety of reactions. Cole was both disappointed and glad his brother wasn't getting lucky, disappointed his brother wasn't having a good time, but glad he didn't walk in on the sight and his brother had no reason to be angry for interrupting. Eleanor could only describe how she felt as reluctantly happy. Silena was in the same boat as Eleanor, but more on the reluctant side. Drew and Astolfo were glad they didn't walk in on Y/n doing something inappropriate for Eleanor to see, and happy.

What the four saw was the sight of Y/n and Thalia. They were wrapped in the satin sheets of Y/n's bed and each others arms. The most eye catching thing was the delighted look on Y/n's sleeping face.

"This is stupid." Silena muttered. "How can I be mad when he has that face?"

"We can't." Eleanor said with a huff.

Astolfo drew his phone and took a picture. Now all he had to do was figure out how to send it to his mother. After all he was still new to using a phone.

"What did you need him for Ellie?" Cole asked going over to his bed.

"Artemis wanted to talk to him." Eleanor said, "Also wanted to check and see if he was okay."

"Lets wake him up!" Astolfo said before proceeding to walk over to Y/n and yank him out of the bed.

This however startles Y/n and causing Astolfo to get punched in the face. Y/n gets dropped back onto the bed as Astolfo holds his nose.

"Owie!" Asotlfo whines. "Why'd you hit me?"

"That's a normal reaction when you startle him awake." Cole said with a laugh, being glad that it wasn't him this time.

After a moment of collecting himself Y/n looked around at his siblings waiting for them to tell him what they wanted.

"Big brother, Artemis wanted to talk to you." Eleanor told him and he looked at her confused and she sighed. "No I don't know why."

Y/n nodded and was about to get up when Thalia's arm wrapped around his waist. He looked down at her and smiled. He was about to lay back down when Eleanor pulled him out of the bed.

"Come on big brother."

.

.

.

Why couldn't I just sleep?

I was comfy in bed cuddled up with Thalia. She was warm, strong and made me feel safe. Why did I have to get up?