Chapter 1. Prologue

Evander King

                                                            Evander King. He is 27 years old.

                                           Christopher Eckhart

                                           Christopher Eckhart. He is 27 years old.

Hi guys, this story is about alphas, omegas, and betas. I think most of us already know what Omegaverse is. And if you don't. Here is an explanation of how it works.

What is Omegaverse?

Omegaverse is an A.U(alternate universe) where males can get pregnant. There are three roles in this system. Alpha, Beta, and Omega.

Alpha: They are larger built, strong, and dominant in bed. They mate with omegas. Alphas go into a rut every three months. Extra-dominant alphas need to have sex regularly to control their aggression. They can easily impregnate omegas.

Beta: Betas are the everyday guy. They can still reproduce with other Betas. But they cannot breed with omegas or get them pregnant.

Omega: Omegas always look for alphas. They seek them for protection and reproduction. In my world, omegas can work and hold titles as long as they can control their heat.

How do you discover which you are?

First, at birth, the doctors will announce the gender (male or female). In some verses, you can pay to get tested to determine whether the baby is an Alpha, Beta, or Omega. In others, you need to wait until you are about 12-24 years old to find this out. Sometimes it can be determined in elementary school. So in a way, you have two genders. You have the male/female gender and the Alpha, Beta, and Omega gender.

Omegas and alphas can control their cycles through suppressants. An alpha can claim an omega through marking. An alpha's rut and an omega's heat merge once they get mated.

Now on to the story.

Third person's P.O.V

Christopher's parents were one of the wealthiest families in the world. The Eckhart family consisted only of dominant alphas. The world was at their feet. Leonard and Petra Eckhart were over the moon with joy when Christopher was born. They always believed him to be a dominant alpha. Things changed when Christopher got sick. The little boy who grew up believing he was the Eckhart empire's heir had to step aside for his dominant little brother. A doctor discovered that Christopher was born with a fatal flaw. He had inherited his great-grandfather's genes. He could easily get impregnated by a dominant alpha. Christopher's parents paid the doctor to keep this fact a secret from others. They wanted to maintain their reputation.

Christopher never gave up his dream of getting married to an omega. He completed his studies with flying colors. Christopher wanted to leave the family to set up a company after graduation. His father rejected the idea and made him his second-hand man. Leonard was never around, so Christopher had to run the empire in his father's stead. People were afraid of him. Failure was never an option for Christopher. People started calling him the Eckhart family's secretary after a while. Christopher was always there when the family got in trouble.

Ceasar, Christopher's brother, was a lucky guy. He found his fated mate when he was in middle school. Ceasar didn't have to do anything as the new heir to the Eckhart empire. He knew how hard Christopher had worked to improve their family's companies, but he still mistreated him.

Ceasar didn't care about titles, but he couldn't help it. He was a dominant alpha and needed power. Christopher thought that he would die serving his family. But thanks to someone, things changed.