7. Revenge is Salty?

Oliver was having a very difficult day at QC. He was just about to snap, when his 3:00 appointment arrived. " Oliver your last appointment is here," Felicity announced, sweetly, showing the client into the office. "Felicity would you please get my guest and I some coffee?" Oliver asked. "Oliver-" Felicity began, horrified. "Just do it," Oliver said, nearly yelling.

"Ok "sweetie" I'll just drop everything I was doing, and get your coffee immediately!" Felicity said, sarcastically, slamming her tablet down on Oliver's desk. As Oliver watched her go, he thought "I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight."

Angerily, Felicity made her way to the snack bar , she thought "How dare he!" When she arrived at the counter and started filling cups with coffee she saw a salt shaker standing next to the coffee maker.

When Felicity came back to the office, she seemed to be in a better mood, which relieved Oliver. "Here's your coffee, enjoy!" She said, handing the plastic cups to Oliver and his guest. She picked up her tablet and left the room, entering her own office.

Oliver took of sip of his coffee, expecting a nice, strong, piping hot drink, but instead it was unbearably salty and bitter. Oliver gagged and spit his hot coffee all over his guest. Felicity again entered the office with a wad of napkins in her hand,trying to suppress a laugh.

Later that night, Oliver and Felicity where eating dinner in their apartment. Suddenly Felicity put her fork down and started laughing. Oliver looked at her confused as she doubled over in laughter. "Why are you laughing?"he asked, suspecting it had something to do with that afternoon. "You should have seen your face when you took a drink of that coffee," Felicity gasped, still laughing. " I didn't find it very "funny," Oliver repiled, unamused.

"Well, I did," Felicity replied, still laughing. Oliver gave her a look but she continued giggling. Then Oliver started laughing too.