22. Baby Queen

45 minutes later, Felicity had successfully delivered a healthy baby girl and had been transported to the hospital, where she was sleeping comfortably in a hospital bed. When she woke up, Thea, Sandra, Lyla, Diggle, and Oliver were anxiously waiting around her bedside.

Oliver was holding a little bundle with a pink hat in his muscular arms. Felicity stretched her arms out towards Oliver, begging to hold her. Oliver placed their daughter in Felicity's arms and kissed her forehead. "Any idea what you are going to name her?" Thea asked, excitedly. Felicity nodded, looked up at Oliver, then said with a smile,"Her name is going to be Sandra Thea Queen."

Thea squealed when she heard her name would be included in her niece's. Sandra walked over to Felicity bedside with tears glistening in her eyes," Thank you, Felicity," she said, hugging her gently.

Later that night, after Felicity had slept most of the day, Diggle and Lyla returned to the hospital for a visit. As Lyla and John swooned over the baby, Felicity ached to hold her daughter. Lyla stood up to talk to Felicity, and Diggle stood up with baby Sandra in his arms to talk to Oliver, who was proudly observing from the other side of the room.

" Congrats man, she's beautiful," Diggle said, giving Sandra his finger. " I can't believe I made something so perfect....look at her little nose and fingers," Oliver said, gazing at his daughter.

Diggle had never seen Oliver get this sentimental, he liked this side of Oliver. Oliver gently took the baby from John, and cradled her in his arms. Sandra cooed in her sleep and her little pink hat slipped over her eyes.

Oliver gently pulled the hat away from her sleeping eyes, and kissed her tiny forehead. Just the, a nurse popped into the hospital room and informed them that visiting hours were over.

Diggle and Lyla exited the room with a final congratulations, and Oliver and Felicity were alone with their daughter.

Oliver sat down on the bed next to Felicity after he had taken off his shoes, they stared at the tiny person in their arms.

In two days, Oliver and Felicity were allowed to return home with baby Sandra. When they arrived at the apartment, they stopped in their tracks.

Their friends had sneaked into their apartment and set up all the baby furniture in the nursery. On the wall, was a pink quilt, with a pair of baby slippers on it. Under it was the beautiful changing table and across from it was the cradle.

Oliver unstrapped Sandra from her carseat, as Felicity fingered the beautiful quilt on the wall. When Sandra was tucked securely in his arms, he walked into the nursery.

Felicity looked up with happy tears glistening in her eyes," Thank you, she croaked out," Thank you for giving me all this." Oliver gently hugged Felicity against his chest and placed a kiss on the top of her head.

Suddenly, Sandra screeched from in between them and Felicity claimed Sandra from Oliver so she could feed her.