23. A Visit.....

Thea was holding little Sandra, as Felicity got some work done around the apartment, when a knock sounded at the door. Thea rose to answer the door and yelled into the apartment," Felicity someone's here."

At the door, was a bond haired woman in a short, tight, low cut blue dress. Felicity came around the corner with a pile of folded wash in her arms and stopped stunned, dropping the wash on the floor. "Mom!?" She exclaimed. "Hey sweetie!" Mrs. Smoak said, pulled Felicity into a hug.

"What are you doing here?" Felicity demanded. Donna Smoak pulled away from the hug and exclaimed," Where's my granddaughter?" Felicity took Sandra from Thea's arms and passed her to Mrs. Smoak. "Ohhhhh," Donna squeeled," you and Oliver make beautiful babies." Felicity glanced in horror at Thea who was holding back a laugh. "Mom!" She whispered.

"What?" Donna asked. Then she glanced at Thea. "Oh I'm sorry, and you are?" "I'm Thea Queen, Oliver's sister," Thea said, shaking Donna's hand. "Oh you're just as good looking as he is!" Donna stated, looking at Thea. Thea's cheeks turned bright red, but she mumbled a thank you.

"Mom, ummm why don't you come here for dinner a little later, okay?" Felicity pleaded, taking Sandra from Donna. "Oh I'd love to! Will Oliver be here?" Donna replied. "Yes, I will make sure he is here," Felicity stated, steering her mother to the door. " We will see you later," Felicity said. "Ok, bye!" Donna said, with a wave of her fingers.

"Ohhhhh frack!" Felicity stated, when Donna had left. "Wow! That was your mother?" Thea asked. "Unfortunately," Felicity replied.

" Oliver my mother is in town and she coming for supper tonight," Felicity said to Oliver over the phone. " Exciting," he said, sarcastically. "Make sure to be home on time!" She warned. "I will," he answered, hanging up.

Meanwhile, Donna Smoak had returned to her hotel room. Walking into the living room and flicking on the lights, she stopped in fright. "Scream and you're dead," sneered Damien Dahkr, holding up a gun ." Have you been to see our daughter?" He inquired, standing up from the couch were he was sitting. " She wasn't very happy to see me the last time I saw her," Damien joked, circling her with the gun. "I wonder why," Donna hissed. "What do you want with me?" She asked, desperately. Thankfully, our daughter inherited my brain and not your worthless fluff, but you can be a tool in helping me get what I want," he stated, smirking.