20. It's a....

Felicity, Thea, and Sandra were walking out of the hospital after Felicity's appointment. Felicity was having a girl. "Oh i'm soo happy it's a girl, we can buy cute little girls things now!" Thea exclaimed. " Well, all I want is for this big baby to stop growing," Felicity said, rubbing her swollen stomach.

That evening, John and Lyla hosted a baby shower for Oliver and Felicity. Caitlin Snow, Ronnie Raymond, Barry Allen, Iris West, Cisco, all traveled from Central City for the occasion. All the of the Central Cityians pooled their money together and bought a matching baby carrier, stroller, and diaper bag.

When Felicity got to Sandra and Connor's present, Connor yelled out," That's from us, Lissy." Felicity winked at him and gave him a thumbs up, while opening up their present which was a high chair. Thea happily gifted Felicity with a homemade baby mobile and a bouncy seat. Felicity got to the last present, it was from Oliver. Felicity opened it and inside was a baby bathtub and a small box in the middle of it.

Inside the little box was a tiny arrow diamond pendant necklace. Under the necklace was a note from Oliver that read," My Felicity, Thank you for making me so unbelievably happy, Your Oliver." Felicity stood up and kissed Oliver. After Oliver had fastened Felicity necklace, Diggle stood up and said," We have one more gift in the garage."

Felicity and Oliver followed John and Lyla into the garage and stopped in shock. There, in the middle of the garage was a handcrafted wooden cradle and changing table. "John," Felicity said simply, running her fingers over the smooth wood of the cradle "They are beautiful," she said, tears glistening in her blue eyes. Oliver watched as Felicity inspected every inch of the furniture, then said to John," Thank You." " You bet, man," Diggle replied.

Before Felicity could leave the party, Sandra and Thea pulled her aside and gave her one last package. Inside the box was the most beautiful bedspread Felicity had every seen. It pink with tiny white polka-dots and lace trim on the edge. "Thank you both," Felicity said hugging each of them tightly, happy tears trickling down her pink cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some people might be wondering why Oliver gave Felicity a bathtub. I just wanted that to be a nod to the sweet moment she and Olivet shared when they gave little Sarah a bath together:) Thanks for reading😍😍