19. Sandra

Sandra had convinced Oliver to take Connor to a baseball game so she and Felicity could have a girl's day out. When Felicity got into Sandra's car, she said," This will be fun! I can't wait to go shopping for baby stuff!" "I'm so glad you asked me to come with you," Sandra said, putting the car into drive.

The girls spent the day shopping at the mall for various baby items and furniture, and then went to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. When they had gotten their food, Sandra took a breath and said," Felicity, I think you have a right to know about what happened that night between Oliver and I." Felicity set down her fork and replied," Sandra, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"Felicity, I want you to know about it, and as I tell the story I want you to know I'm not warning you about Oliver, he's a great man and father now, but he wasn't then." "Oliver and I met at one of Tommy Merlyn's wild parties, I knew was dating Laurel at the time, but I was starstruck by him as any other typical girl was." "Before I knew what was happening, we were in a guest bedroom, stripping down, and we spent the night together."

Sandra took a bite of her hunk of cheesecake before continuing. "3 weeks later, I knew I was pregnant with Oliver's child, I told him about it, but he was indifferent, and left on the gambit 3 days later."" Oliver's mother must have been ease dropping the night I told him because after Oliver had left , she paid me off and told me to get out of town, saying that if Oliver ever asked she would say I had a miscarriage."

" I took the money and moved to Central City to finish college courses at the local college, then on the news one day I found out the Queen Gambit had sunk and everyone on board had died."" I did not have good attitude towards Oliver at that time because he left me, so I didn't attend his funeral."

" A few years later when I had secured a fabulous job at a great company, I heard Oliver was alive and had returned to Starling." "I knew if I made any kind of move to tell Oliver about Connor, Moria would make life miserable for me." "But after she was killed, I toyed around with the idea of telling Oliver the truth, but I chickened out."

"One day, I walked into a coffee shop in Central City, and there stood Oliver." " I almost told Oliver right there in the cafe', but I couldn't muster up the courage."

" Two months ago, my company transferred me to their Starling City branch, and Connor and I started making plans to move." "Then we bumped into you two and you finally helped the truth come out." Felicity smiled," Well Connor looks like a mini version of Oliver you can't blame me." " Thank you for telling me all this Sandra," Felicity said.

Felicity excitedly remembered something as they were walking out of the restaurant," Sandra, would you like to come with me and Thea to my ultrasound appointment next week?" "I'd be honored!" Sandra replied, hugging Felicity.