13. Gone

Oliver returned to their apartment around 1 A.m., and was surprised to see lights where still on. "Felicity you shouldn't have-" Oliver said, as he walked into the apartment. Felicity was not there, and the TV was still blaring loud. "Felicity?" Oliver yelled, running throughout the whole apartment.

After he had searched the entire apartment and not found Felicity, he got Diggle on the phone and gasped "Felicity's gone."

Ten minutes later, Barry Allen, Diggle and Oliver where gathered in the apartment, searching for clues. Barry knelt next to the bedroom window and picked up some dirt from the carpet. "I'll send this to Caitlin," he said, leaving the bedroom.

Diggle had just gotten off the phone with A.R.G.U.S and strolled into the bedroom, shock written on his face. "I asked Amanda if they had monitored any cars traveling in and out if Starling, she said they had monitored one because it contained a person of interest," Diggle began. "Who?" Oliver inquired. "Damien Dahkr," stated Diggle. Oliver shut his eyes and recalled what Ras Al Ghul had told him about Dahkr.

"There's one more thing," Diggle said. " I asked Waller for any records, divorce papers, past addresses, felonies, or personal ties." Diggle took a breath before continuing, "He's Felicity's father."