18. Relationships...and a Goodbye.

Later the next day, Felicity received a phone call from Sandra Hawke saying that she and Connor would be moving their belongings to Starling the next day. The next day, Felicity, Dig and Oliver were moving things into an apartment complex in the heart of Starling city.

Connor was trying to immate his father by carrying some boxes into the living space, but he was not quite strong enough. Felicity took the box from Connor's skinny arms and knelt down next to him. "Thanks," Connor acknowledged. Then he asked," Are you and my daddy married?" "No, no we're not," Felicity replied, suspiously. "Then what should I call you?" He asked, innocently.

"Well you can call me Felicity, that's my name," Felicity stated. "I know," replied Connor," but it's kinda long." Felicity smiled and thought for a moment,"Well how bout you call me "Lissy," Felicity suggested. Connor perked up at this then yelled," Mom, can daddy and Lissy stay over for dinner?"

Both Sandra and Oliver looked strangely at Felicity, when Connor said "Lissy". Felicity glanced at Diggle as he brought in a box and then remembered John and Lyla had invited her and Oliver to their house that evening. "Thank you for the invitation, but we have other plans tonight," stated Felicity."Ok!" Connor said.

"Well I'm going to head home to take a shower," Felicity said, grabbing her coat. "Yeah, um I got some stuff to finish up at the office," Oliver remembered. "Ok, thank you both very much for your help," Sandra said, hugging Felicity goodbye," Bye "Lissy," she whispered. Felicity smiled and hugged Sandra back.

While Felicity was showering at the apartment, Oliver had an important phone call with Ray Palmer. "Hey Ray, this is Oliver Queen," he said into the phone. "Uhh hey!" Replied Ray, slightly confused. " I'm sorry to bother you, but I have a slight problem with my friend Roy Harper."

"Oh you mean the one who faked his death and left Starling 6 months ago?" Ray inquired." Ya him, well he has been in town for a month or two, and he is getting restless, he needs to be moved out." " And I fit into this how?" Ray asked. "I was wondering if I could send him to you, he would still like to fight crime which he cannot do here," Oliver explained. Ray's line remained silent for a moment, but then he said,"How soon can you get him here?"

Oliver returned to the apartment to pick Felicity up so they could go to John and Lyla's. Felicity was wearing a new skirt and blouse, with her hair swept up in her usual ponytail. "Is that new?" Oliver asked, planting a kiss on Felicity's lips. "Maternity clothes, woo hoo," Felicity replied, sarcastically.

Later at Dig and Lyla's, Diggle was raising a toast." To you guys and your new life!" Diggle said. Felicity's cheeks flamed as she clinked her glass with everyone else's. Suddenly, Oliver's phone rang and he answered it. When he hung up he didn't sit back down but opened his mouth to say something,"Tonight, we are getting Roy out of Starling, again."

Felicity looked confused and asked," Where is he going?" "To Coast City, I'm sending him to Ray Palmer," Oliver explained. "Oh," Felicity stated.

30 minutes later, Roy, Diggle, Felicity, Oliver, and Thea were saying their goodbyes to Roy, again. "This feels like deja vu," Felicity said, doing her best to hug Roy with enlarged stomach getting in the way. Oliver and Dig shook Roy's hand and he teared up," Thanks again, for everything," he croaked out. " If you ever need anything we are only two cities, and a phone call away," Oliver said. "Thanks," Roy said, turning to Thea. When they had said their goodbyes, Roy put up the hood oh is sweatshirt and walked into the Starling City Train Station.

"Well, let's hope we don't have to do that again," sighed Felicity," Are you ok?" She asked Thea. "Yeah, I'll be fine," replied Thea with a smile. "Just remember if you need someone to talk to, just call," Felicity said, hugging her before climbing into their car. Oliver enveloped Thea in a brotherly then kissed her forehead as he pulled away. "Ollie, I'm so glad you have a normal life now," Thea said. " Well, maybe you should try it sometime," he stated, with a grin.

"Thank you for being there for me," Thea said, before strolling off towards her Ferrari. "I'm betting on spending alot of time at your place when my niece arrives," she threw over her shoulder. "Who says it a girl?" Oliver asked. "Female intuition," Thea replied, with a suspicious grin.