14. All in the Family

3 hours later, Oliver, Barry, and Diggle had arrived at a secluded cabin nestled in a forest. "Ok Barry, I need you to run in and get Felicity out of there, me and Diggle will handle the rest." Barry nodded and Oliver gave him the go ahead.

Meanwhile, Felicity's father had dragged her into a room with a large computer, and thrust her into the chair standing there. " I understand that you have a connection to both the Arrow and the Flash, before my master Ra's Al Ghul was murdered, he instructed that if the Arrow ever would have a chance to regain his identity , I was to destroy him."" And since the Flash also had a hand in my master's death, I've decided it would be appropriate if he was destroyed as well."

Felicity gasped, but Damien give her much time to recover. " I want you to pinpoint their locations and keep them occupied until my men can arrive and exterminate them, understood?" "UNDERSTOOD?" He yelled, pushing Felicity off her chair and to the floor. Felicity cried out in pain as her ankle twisted awkwardly , but she nodded and sat back on the chair.

Then suddenly, without warning, a flash of light blinked through the cabin and Felicity was gone. Damien blinked, then quickly exited the room via a trap door in the floor. A few seconds later, Oliver broke down the door to the room and drew his bow. The room was obviously empty.

When Oliver walked out of the cabin, Felicity limped to him as fast as she could. Oliver smashed Felicity against his leather coat, as she shacked with sobs. Finally, Oliver picked her up and gently carried her to the van.

Later that night in bed, Oliver woke up to Felicity's quiet sobbing. Oliver rolled over and gathered her against his chest, "you ok?" He asked. Felicity nodded, still crying. "Do you wanna tell me about it?" Oliver asked. Felicity nodded and she flipped over on her back rubbing her baby bump.

Oliver moved to sit against the headboard and he gathered Felicity into his lap. "All I could think about the entire time," Felicity hiccuped,"Was our baby and if something happened to it." "I used to think a baby would get the way be a nuisance, but now I want it more than anything in the world." "Me too," Oliver agreed, putting both his hands on Felicity's bump. Felicity intwined her fingers with Oliver's on her belly and snuggled against him.

Soon they both fell asleep.