21. Trouble....And an Arrival

Oliver was working late at QC and he absentmindedly turned oh his TV. The top headline nearly gave him a heart attack. "Victims in kidnap ransom case identified as Thea Queen, Felicity Smoak, and Sandra Hawke; All of Starling City."" The SCPD asks for any leads to regarding this case." "In other news-"

Oliver's phone rang and he quickly answered it. "You gettin' all this?" Diggle asked," any idea who these guys are?" No," Oliver replied," meet me at the lair in ten."

Meanwhile, Sandra woke up on a hard, cold concrete floor in a dark room, to the sounds of Felicity's moans. Felicity was curled up in a ball, hugging her stomach.

Suddenly, her whole body tensed, and she let out another moan. "No,no, no," Sandra said, crawling over to Felicity," Is it the baby?" She whispered. Felicity nodded and suddenly grasped Sandra's arm as another contraction seized her.

" What's happening?" Thea asked, grogily, getting up from the floor and scooting over to them. "Felicity's going into labor," replied Sandra, coaching Felicity to breath. Felicity reached out and grabbed Thea's arm. "Call Oliver," she said before handing Thea her phone.

Thea quickly dialed Oliver's number, and he picked up on the first ring. "Felicity? Are you all ok? Where are you?" "Ok Ollie its Speedy, I need you to calm down, because you can't lose your head." Thea began, calmly. "Where's Felicity?" Oliver demanded.

"Oliver, she's going into labor." Thea said. Oliver dropped the phone, but Diggle answered it after a few seconds. " We will pin the phone and be there shortly." "Thanks," Thea said, hanging up.

Oliver had walked over to a punching bag on the other side of the room and laid into it. "OLIVER! OLIVER!"Diggle yelled," I have a location." Oliver stopped punching and grabbed his bow.

Sandra was coaching Felicity to breathe, "Is there anything I can do?" Thea asked. "Yes, you go sit behind her and prop her up against that wall, I'll be on the receiving end," Sandra commanded. "What do you mean "receiving end"?" Thea asked. "Just do it, Thea," Sandra said, seriously. Felicity screamed out in pain as Thea propped her up against the wall and sat behind her.

Suddenly, thumps were heard outside the door, and the Arrow and Diggle smashed it open. Oliver paid no attention to Sandra as he flipped off his hood and mask, and knelt next to Felicity.

"Baby, I'm here," he said kissing her forehead. Sandra was slightly surprised at the revelation that Oliver was the Arrow, but she quickly recovered her composure just in time to stop Oliver from picking up Felicity.

"No, Oliver it's too late, she can't be moved." Oliver turned on her with all his wrath," WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE CAN'T BE MOVED?!" He growled." I mean if you move her, it could hurt her or the baby," Sandra replied, calmly. "Well, I'll call the doctor," Oliver said, rising. " Oliver, listen to me, the doctor will not be here in time," Sandra said, seriously."Oliver," Diggle said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Ok, what can I do?" Oliver asked. "Get me some water and towels, now!" Sandra commanded.

Soon after, Oliver was holding Felicity's delicate hand as she pushed with all her might, screams resounding through the building.