12. An Encounter with Damien Dahkr

After everything with Roy had quieted down, things got back to normal. One night, Felicity wasn't feeling well, so Oliver made her stay home. Suddenly, Felicity heard a noise on the other side of the apartment and when she looked up, she saw a dark figure standing in the doorway of the bedroom.

Before Felicity could scream, everything went black and she slumped against the couch.

When Felicity woke up, she was lying on a hard bed in a small, dark bedroom. She slowly, tried to get up but she noticed her ankle was chained to the bed. Suddenly, the door on the other side of the room opened, and someone walked in. "I hope you find our accommodations acceptable," said the man, staying in the shadows. "Who are you and what do you want from me?" Felicity screamed, desperately.

"Oh its simple really,"the man said, stepping into the moonlight, streaming from the window. Felicity breath caught in her throat and she turned pale. It was her father. "Well are you surprised to see me?" He asked, clasping his hands behind his back, and walking towards Felicity. "Go to Hell," Felicity said clenching her teeth.

"All in good time, my dear, but right now I have something I need you to do for me," stated her father, un cuffing Felicity.