Bio

Name-Benjamin Kirby Tennyson

Race- Human/ Uxorite

Current age- 18

Likes- Sumo slammers, his family, his friends, being a hero, smoothies, his children and his girlfriends.

Dislikes- racism, speciesism, Zombozo, Zs'Skayr and William "Will" Harangue.

Middle Ground- While Ben Dislikes Vilgax for his evil acts, he does respects that Vilgax is a good king to his people. Vilgax himself has said that while he will one day defeat/destroy Ben Tennyson, he does respect Ben as a worthy opponent. Their respect for each other is so great, that if someone says the other is weak, they will stand up for the other party.

Personality- heroic, caring and generally good-natured, always willing to save others at any time. displays good leadership skills, as well as the ability to adapt his attitude to a situation, becoming serious when it's called for. He became more mature, responsible and sensible. He's kind-hearted and willing to sacrifice even his own life for others. His idealistic views and unwillingness to compromise his values – aspects condemned by Azmuth, yet commended by others – sometimes drive him to act against reason, such as helping his enemies if they need it (most remarkably Vilgax). Professor Paradox praised Ben's good nature, stating clearly that he had the gift to make the right choices at the right moments. Also, Ben doesn't give up and wouldn't let anyone stop him from doing what's right for those in need, especially his family, friends and mentors, or bringing enemies down, even when he once got a broken arm.

However, when Ben fails to save someone, or if someone gets hurt because of his failures, he becomes angry. Perhaps the most notable of these instances is when Kevin willingly mutated himself to succeed where Ben had failed and stop Aggregor. Luckily Lex helped the gang turn Kevin back to normal. He also threatened to hunt down and destroy the Forever Knights once making Driscoll promise to cease the hunting of aliens.

Ben can also be cruel as when the forever knights and Driscoll mocked Pierce's wheels death that they cause, Ben quickly snapped Driscoll's arm like a twig and told him next time he harms any innocents or mocks Pierce's death again the next thing he will snap Driscoll's neck next. Which frightens the man and his men.

Powers and Abilities-

(Before he created magical clones)

Ben is a crafty fighter, having trained in martial arts with Gwen taught by their grandpa Max. He knows both human and alien martial arts. He has also received basic Plumber training, having succeeded with a 95 out of 100. On top of that, he has gained practical experience from various years of fighting aliens.

Ben is quite agile and acrobatic, being able to easily dodge shots from Manny's blasters before disarming him while in human form. Ben uses freestyle fighting, being able to hold his own against Pierce. Max has said that Ben is a highly-skilled fighter, even as a human.

Ben is smart in some respects, possessing an above-average intelligence. Gwen even stated that he is not working up to his potential at school. In his toughest subjects, Physics and Chemistry, he maintains a B+ average. After accessing his alien heritage Ben has gotten A+ in all subjects.

Ben has an extraordinarily sharp memory, as he was perfectly capable of remembering and writing down the mystic rune-like symbols for entering the inter-dimensional realm of Legerdomain with just one glance from a distance. This is even more true for things that interest him.

Ben can skillfully wield tools and weapons in either hand, in his human or alien form.

Ben has a knack for turning his weaknesses into strengths.