Chapter 32-The Oasis and Battle against Baraggan's Fracción part 2

"Redder! Chuhlhourne!" Baraggan yelled. "Get out of my sight! You are no longer part of my Fraccion!"

Terrapin's eyes widened as he heard this. He looked at Abirama and Charlotte, who both had looks of horror on their faces. He turned himself back to normal.

"Hold on," he said. "Isn't that a little harsh?"

Baraggan glared at Ben. "They are a disgrace. I do not need people like that."

"Forgive us, Lord Baraggan, we beg of you!" Charlotte cried, getting on his knees and begging.

"Unforgivable!" Baraggan yelled, striking Charlotte across the face. Charlotte tried to get up but Baraggan began stomping on him in anger.

"Hey, knock it off!" Ben yelled to him. He activated the Omnitrix and turned it into Swampfire. Before Baraggan could attack Charlotte anymore, Swampfire created a wall of fire between him and Charlotte.

"Stay out of this, brat!" Baraggan said.

"Like I'm gonna let you beat up these guys just because they lost?" Swampfire asked. "So they lost? Big deal! That doesn't give you the right to hurt them."

This was what took everyone by surprise.

"They are useless to me," Baraggan said to him. "I have no use for them."

"Just because they lost?" Swampfire asked. "That's stupid."

Baraggan raised an eyebrow at Ben. "Stupid?" he asked. "You dare?"

Ben: Oh, I dare you phony king/god who isn't fit to rule trash.

Everyone was shocked by what Ben said, Baraggan was furious about What Ben said.

Baraggan: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU LITTLE INSECT!

Ben: You heard what I said, My friend, Lex is more of a king than you. He would rather his hands bathe in Blood than have his subjects who he considers family be killers. He took their sins as his own and they took his sins as theirs. He acts like a clown to ease his people's pain from their past. He gets mad if his family gets insulted yet does not care if he's insulted. You are more like a dictator but lucky you got dethrone, When Aizen takes over the soul society and gives the throne of Hueco Mundo to the lovely Harriel, oh what a day that would be.

Many heard what Ben said Baraggan was furious while Harribel liked when Ben called her Lovely.

Baraggan: YOU LITTLE BRAT, ANYMORE OUT OF YOU AND I'll MAKE SURE YOU WON'T BE GOING HOME!

Many Espada/Arrancar knew of Ben being in their world by an act of another and threatened Ben's chances of going home. Well, it was barbaric while even Grinko and Uriel thought so, Well more so to Uriel that Lord Aizen made it his mission to send Ben home. While some didn't care about Ben's fate, The Espada/Arrancar who consider Ben their friend was angry even though they knew the truth. Baraggan thought he won until he heard Ben laughing.

Baraggan: WHAT IS SO FUNNY, TENNYSON!

Ben: It is adorable that you think I care about going home( many who didn't know were confused) I'm one of possible thousand to a million clones of the original Ben Tennyson, complete with my own Omnitrix and the Original's skills and memories. So Baraggan your threats doesn't mean a thing. Maybe I will rule this place alongside Harribel, I would give the Tile of the king of Hueco Mundo to Starrk but he would rather sleep than be the ruler of this place alongside Harribel. But hey, every king needs his queen and every queen needs her king.

Everyone else chuckled at Ben's statement but this pissed off Baraggan, while Harribel didn't mind having Ben as her king. Starrk agreed with Ben's statement as ruling would be a drag and cut into his sleep.