The Tournament Beings

Every ally and enemy looked Around at where Ben had sent them. Ben snaps his fingers to wake up Angi.

" What Happened," Angi asked her pawns, as she was confused about where she was.

" Zommari, If you would," Aizen asked.

"Lady Angi, Ben knocked you out so you wouldn't rant about Lex. We were told about Lex, and now we are at the arena for the fighting," Zommari told Angi. "Are you pleased, Master Aizen?" Zommari. He asked his master.

" Yes, I am Zommari" Aizen replies to his servant.

Everyone turns when they hear Ben clear his throat.

" Now that Karen is up, we can start, but first, the rules," Ben said. First, there is one Espanda for each fight. Second, you can use as many Fraccion as you own or have the permission of their master. Third, you cannot attack anyone outside the fighting area." Ben finished speaking.

The Villians sneered but grudgingly agreed to the Rules. A wheel with names appears and spins by itself. The wheel stops at "Nnoitra Gilga" which said Arrancar wickly smiled at.

" Lets' go Tesra" Nnoitra said to his Fraccion.

" Yes, Sir" Tesra replies to his master.

The two Arrancars enter the fighting zone as Ben appears with Dondochakka and Pesche in their goofy forms.

" Well, Tennyson you must have terrible luck get to fight me first." Nnoitra gleefully smiled wickedly

" Not, Luck, I make the wheel stop at you so you be my first opponent," Ben replies with a snarky tone.

" Why, is that Tennyson?" The Arrancar questioned.

" Because The faster I defeat you, the lesser we hear of your sexist talk," Ben said.

While the Arrancar knew, the Quincy did not. Ben snapped his fingers and showed them what he meant. The Quincy heard what Nnoitra said about Harribel and what he did to Nelliel. The Female Quincy were angry while the male Quincy were disgusted by Nnoitra's acts.

" Boss/ Brother" Dondochakka/Pesche Asked Ben with slight anger in their voice towards Nnoitra.

" Just take care of Tesra, I will make Nnoitra pay," Ben told the duo.

" Yes ,Boss/ Brother" Dondochakka/Pesche replied.

" How are they going to stop Tesra, Tennyson!" Nnoitra yelled.

Ben didn't answer but then Dondochakka/Pesche smiled and glowed. After the glow disappears, the villains are shocked mostly team Arrrancar.

 After the glow disappears, the villains are shocked mostly team Arrrancar

" Still think we can't beat, Tesra" Dondochakka/Pesche spoke together.

" Enough of this, Tesra" Nnoitra yelled.