Chapter 47: Sparr at Soul Society, Ben becomes the Soul King?

Timeline - The new captain Shunsuke Amagai and the Zanpakuto The Alternate tale arcs happen before Ben arrives. The Gotei 13 invading army and the lost agent arcs happen after Ben arrives. Note we are skipping those arcs as Ben is dealing with Some trouble in Hueco Mundo during the Gotei 13 invading army arc with Gwen and Kevin helping him out. Gwen and Kevin return during the lost agent arc in the soul society.

It has been two months since Ben was last seen by his friends and girlfriends, so they called him asking where he is. Ben replies that some of the hollows, the Adiuchas and the Vasto Lorde didn't like the changes he did and tried to rebel. Ben dealt with them as he purifies their souls and absorbed their powers. During the rebellion, Uriel joined Ben's harem as she wanted to experience human life and motherhood. After dealing with the rebellion and repairs, the female Arrancars wanted Ben to reward them ( they wanted to have sex with him ) and Ben give them what they wanted.

(Don't worry, still doing the lemon)

He later receives a call from Ichigo's sisters telling him that their older sister forgot her lunch and asks Ben if he would deliver it as they need to get to school. Ben agrees and appears in human form, takes the lunch and heads to the school. As he arrives, he sees the gate close, he jumps it and enters the school. He walks by many classrooms until he reaches Ichigo's classroom. He knocked on the door and waited when he heard a female voice saying" come in" he enters. He sees the students and the teacher, a young woman with rounded glasses and long brown hair tied back in a ponytail.

( Ben enters the classroom)

Ichigo: BEN!

Orihime: Tennyson-kun

Others: Ben!

Miss Misato Ochi: So Mr. Tennyson what brings you here?

Ben: Karin and Yuzu Kurosaki asked me to deliver their sister's lunch that she forgot.

Ichigo was blushing as her Boyfriend whom she shares with others, had to bring that lunch she forgot but it was very sweet of him to do so. The other girls who weren't in Ben's harem made "AWW" Sounds at the fact Ben was being a good/hot boyfriend. Miss Misato Ochi Agrees with her female students, She blushed seeing Ben. After that was set and done, Ben left and everyone went on with their day. Ichigo later called Ben with the commutator to thank him, Ben told her it was no problem.

A Few days later Ben ran into Miss Misato Ochi who was being bugged by some Punks. Ben save her and she confessed her feelings to him which he accepted. Later Ben was told the soul society was having a party to celebrate/honour the peace, he and the Arrancars were invited to join them.

( Party day)

Soul Society

Many Soul Reapers were setting up the party, while Important souls like Rurichiyo Kasumioji and Shu Kannogi arrive with their soul reaper guards Rusaburo Enkogawa and Ryusei Kenzaki. The other guests from the Soul Society were Yushiro Shinoin, The Shiba Siblings, Their guards/helpers, Gatekeeper Jidanbo Ikkanzaka and the Omaeda clan. Soon Ichigo arrived with her family, Friends and Allies( spiritual friends who can see spirits and ex-members of Xcution). Then a Garganta/air gate opens up and the Soul Society's Arrancar allies come out along with Ben. the Gotei 13 notices that there were new Arrancar with Ben. When they asked Ben, he told them that most of his subjects asked him to turn them into Arrancars as they wanted to serve Ben better.

After that, When he, the Espada and The Fraccion left for the party, some followed to help out while others stayed to guard their home. The Gotei 13+ the others were surprised that Ben turned most of his Subjects into Arrancar without the use of the Hōgyoku. Ben tells/shows what happen to his kingdom, most were shocked that Hueco Mundo + Las Noches now looked like a fantasy world full of happiness. Ben met with Ichigo's other allies/friends, Everyone with Ben's magic showed each other their adventures. While Ichigo's adventures were good, Ben outclass her with his own.