Chapter 1 New World and a 2-in-1 Vampire girlfriend! ( Rosario+Vampire arc)

(Note no Tsukune Aono. I use the stories Ben 10 Alien vampire by QChronicles, Transformers: Rosario + Vampire by Braedimus supreme and A New type of Monster(Rosario+Vampire x Male horror reader) By JLoom19 to help with the writing and pacing of the Rosario+ Vampire arc. So check them out).

A clone of Ben has entered a new one where monsters hide in human clothing. He was waiting at a bus stop wearing an Academy uniform waiting for a bus to take him to the school. his bus pulls up and is greeted by the driver who was creepy looking with glowing eyes( but to Ben, this guy looked mostly normal)

 his bus pulls up and is greeted by the driver who was creepy looking with glowing eyes( but to Ben, this guy looked mostly normal)

Ben: Is this the bus to yokai Academy?

Bus driver: Yes it is kid hop on, By the way, my name is Nurari

Ben hops on and sits on one of the seats. the bus drives through a tunnel and a magical barrier.

Ben: Did we pass through a magical barrier?

Nurari: That we did kid, not many people notice.

Ben: Well my cousin is a sorceress.

Nurari: Ah That Explains it.

When the bus arrives at the school's bus stop Nurari tells Ben that he only stops here and to the human realm once a month. Ben tells him not to worry he will be fine and walks off. Ben makes it to where he can see the school fully.

 Ben makes it to where he can see the school fully

Ben's Mind: Hmmm. Kind of creepy looking, but hey it will be good to see some new places and meet new people.

Ben was so in thought, that he didn't realize a bike was coming at him with someone riding

???: Watch Out!

Ben quickly turns to see that he's face to face with an oncoming bicycle. Using his Enhanced Reflexes he easily dodges and moves out of the way of the bike. As the bike skids, the rider was able to stop it.

Ben: Hey, are you ok?

???: *blushes* O-Oh yes of course. Are you okay?

Ben: I'm Fine, I'm Ben Tennyson. What's Your name?