Chapter 18-Parent's day

(Dorm Roofs)

(Dawn)

Ben stood on the rooftop of the dorms, looking out to the horizon. He has his hands on his hips, as he thought about the adventures he's been on, including the ones he's been on whilst here at Youkai Academy. He thought about his friends. Despite being monsters under their human skin, they all are great friends.

A few days after their little event ( Chapter17.5) Moka gave Ben a plush toy of herself. It looked just like her, the detail is so lifelike. He thanked her for it and guessed that since he gave her the Whampire plush, she gave him the plush of herself in return. His harem girls slept/cuddled him in his bed for a few nights, this mourning Ben awoke alone as they were getting ready for Parent's day. Then, he looked out to the horizon, and he saw the rising sun appearing. He smiled to himself; it was a sight to behold.

"Time to get ready for the day," Ben said to himself and made his way to his room to get ready.

~*~*~

(That Morning)

(Youkai Academy Front Gate)

By the next morning, students were soon arriving at the school, all of them refreshed and ready. They greeted one another, as they headed off to their lockers. Ben rolled his shoulders, as he made his way to the gates. He did feel a little stiff, but he shook it off easily.

"Hey. Good morning to you, Ben." A boy from his class called.

"Oh. Hey, guys." Ben waved to them. "Nice morning we're having."

"So, are both of your parents turning up today, or just one?" Another guy from his class asked.

"None of my folks are coming over," Ben replied.

"Huh?" The two boys were in confusion.

Since the guys don't remember Ben informs them.

Ben: Remember guys my dad is half-human while my mother is full human, Also I am from another dimension so they can't come here

RG1( Random guy): Oh, right we forgot.

RG2: Yeah our bad, we still want to meet your parents, especially your mother.

Ben snapped his eyes open. "What? You wanted to meet my mother?" He asked incredulously.

"I sure would." Ben spun around, and he saw Moka standing behind him with her innocent face. "I would've liked to have met your mother too, Ben. It would've been so nice." She said to him.

"Ben?" Moka snapped Ben out of his train of thought, as he looked at her.

"Uh, yeah." Ben smiled innocently. "That would be nice..."

~*~*~

(Later)

(Homeroom)

Soon enough, the school was in session, and the parents were arriving. Ben couldn't help but notice that The parents were also in human disguises. He wasn't sure as to why, but he guessed that if the students were in human form, it be best to be in their human disguises too.
Ben and Moka saw many students were pleased and happy to see their parents at school, whilst others were embarrassed to see them there. However, the two noticed that Saizou was looking more grumpy than before.

"What's up with Saizou?" Ben asked the pinketteWith a raised eyebrow.

"Maybe Parent's Day makes him more unhappy than normal?" Moka suggested.

"Don't know." Ben shrugged to her. "Maybe nobody's turning up."