Chapter 19-Medical Evaluation and Curry time.

Note: Ben update Saizo and the fanboy's monster forms with the alien forms he got with them. Kokoa gave Ben some of her DNA to add a clone of her to his harem so a version of her can join her sisters.

The next day the gang learns that the day after today. They were going to have a Body measurements evaluation. The girls are tomorrow while the boys are the day after. While Ben was fine, his girls worried they put on weight. Ben informs them that even if they did they are still beautiful. His girls were happy after hearing that.

Miss Nekonome's lesson was interrupted by the headmaster coming in along with Ruby and Miss Mako Yakomura( school nurse).

Miss Nekonome: can I help you, Headmaster?

Headmaster: I require the female teachers and Tennyson to help with Body measurements evaluation. And I mean with the girls than the boys.

Everyone was shocked.

Ben: Okay, why do you need my help when you got all the female teachers, Ruby and the nurse?

Headmaster: Well it would seem that we got more girls than guys. and even with all the girls mention it still would take two days instead of one to get through them all.

Kurumu: So why do you need Ben for?

Headmaster: Well Ben does have an honorary Ph. D. from Friedkin University, meaning he is a doctor. Lex also gave Ben his knowledge right? so that means Ben is a skilled doctor.

Ben: Got me there.

Moka: So you're a doctor Ben?

Ben: figure speaking yes. So what are the other reasons?

Headmaster: Well, you can split yourself into as many clones as there are people on earth. So that's why we need your help. But to make it fair to you and the girls, you Ben Tennyson will do your girls first then the ones on the list.

Kurumu/Mizore: Wait, Ben gets to touch our mostly naked body and we won't get in trouble for it( Sees the headmaster nods) Please do it, Ben.

Ben: Question does that include the teachers and staff too, Also Moka and Yukari have two bodies/forms which one am I supposed to count?

Headmaster: Yes, that includes teachers and staff. but as I said before Your girls will get first, So along with the students in your harem you will also measure Ruby, Miss Nekonome and Miss Kagome. As for the two with more than one body, you can measure both.

Ben: Very well I shall help out.

(The next day)

Mako Yakomura, The female teacher, Ruby and Ben were setting up the gym. Ben and Ruby wearing different Outfits to help out.

 Ben and Ruby wearing different Outfits to help out