Bleached Enemies, Old And New!

After helping the Bounts become alive again and finally have a place of their own, Ben and his group left for home. Before he left, Ben attracted the attention of Yoshino Sōma, Yoshi and Ran Tao. Yoshino fell for Ben because of his kindness and because he brought her people and let them live like everyone else. Yoshi was interested in the Outcastian Amazon's law of battle and after learning about it, she challenged Ben to battle with her doll Nieder. After losing she became one of Ben's girlfriends/mates as she followed the agreement and kept her word. Ran Tao grew attracted to Ben after bringing her children back to life, giving them a home, giving them the ability to breed and even jokingly saying "her kids need a father". However, she would not mind being his wife.

Ben brought Maki Ichinose back to life to help Ran Tao watch over the Bount Race. This is because the two don't want to be a part of Soul Society due to past experiences. Even though they expressed concern about Jin Kariya trying something, Ben assured them everything would be fine. He removes Kariya's violent and extreme tendencies, places Kariya under surveillance and places cuffs on him that block his doll's power. Ben then admits that Kariya suggested his punishment and is content to serve it, shocking the two who heard it.

Meanwhile,

The Schattenbereich is a hidden dimension within Seireitei created by the Quincy race. The group known as the Wandenreich lives here in a large city hidden within Seireitei.

Located within the Schattenbereich, lies the Silbern, the headquarters of the Wandenreich. It is part of a large city complex within which the Wandenreich bide their time until they are ready to attack Soul Society.

They are led by their king Yhwach the father of the Quincy race and the son of the late soul king. Yhwach and some of his subjects felt the king's death. They were confused about who had done it as they knew only Yhwach had that power.

The thoughts of Yhwach and his subjects were interrupted by the return of a revived Aizen and his Espada members. Both groups were confused until they saw a blue-haired woman with a black halo and wings appear.

Angi- Lex's dark angel villainess

" I brought your two groups together to destroy Ben Tennyson!"Angi shouted.

" Why should we destroy this Ben Tennyson? He is hardly a threat to me?"Yhwach asked. His clan agreed. Why would Ben Tennyson be a threat to their glorious king?

" He is a child with the power of God," Aizen replied as his body shook in rage and fear of Ben's power. Most of Aizen's Espada were confused about Aizen's words, and Baraggan scoffed at the silly notion.

" The power of a god?" Yhwach asked, and his clan was wondering about it as well. Even multiple Espadas wondered about it.

"Oh, you have met Alien X, Aizen? Angi asked even though she knew already.

"Alien X?" Yhwach asked almost everyone as well.

Angi shows Alien X's appearance and then explains the Alien X species and their abilities, Yhwach's emotion switches from confusion to anger This Ben Tennyson was so powerful that he killed his father, the soul king, and took what belonged to him. Everyone else showed fear, curiosity, and anger. Nnoitra was angry that Ben was more potent than him while Baraggan was furious that the brat had more power than he did.

Yhwach agreed to the plan, Although Aizen was concerned about how they planned to destroy Ben Tennyson. Angi said they would enter Hueco Mundo and challenge Ben to a battle. They would do this under the lie that they would leave everyone alone if he won by not using Alien X. Angi carried on by saying that heroes always keep their word. So there was no worry about Ben using Alien X.