Chapter 16-Back to Yokai Academy

Note: Gwen and Kevin went back to college, this Ben is 19 years old now.

Rosario Ben was preparing to leave to go back to yokai Academy. The Headmaster called Ben and used the communication device Ben had given him to inform him of some changes and privileges.

1)Ben was allowed to wear his casual clothes.2) Ben was allowed to date the female teachers only if it was the weekend or after graduation. 3) new term new problems, Ben was asked to help which he agreed to. And many more.

Ben left his world and once arriving at the bus stop when he was picked up for Yokai academy, Ben got on the Youkai bus back to where his monster girlfriends and friends were. He thanked the bus driver for waiting for him there, and amazingly, the driver shook hands with him. They soon were on their way to the monster world.

"I'm surprised you're still coming here, kid. And boy you look like a new man!" The bus driver asked him, as Ben stepped off the bus.

" Why wouldn't I come back this is where my monster girlfriends and monster friends are. And That I do ." Ben smiled at the bus driver.

"Hehe. You're the first human hybrid to say that." The driver told him, puffing out some smoke from his cigarette. "Have fun kid, hehe." With that, the driver drove away, heading for the tunnel.

Taking a deep breath, Ben walked towards the large building he could see in the distance. "Here at last... Youkai Academy, here I come!" He declared.

~*~*~

(Dead Forest)

Walking through the familiar forest, Ben couldn't help but recognize the spot he ended up at. He didn't know how or why he did; all parts of the forest look-alike out here, but there was something about this EXACT location that triggered something in his brain.

"Hmm, this is where I first met Moka," Ben said to himself, looking up at the sky. Then, he heard something coming up from behind. "It sounds like a bike". Remember what almost happened last time Ben quickly moved out of the way.

He saw the rider was female, She has flaming orange hair and fair skin. She has her hair tied in two bushy ponytails with big red bows. Her outfit is a typical Japanese "sailor suit" or "sailor girl", and "sailor outfit" based outfit in the appearance of what some girls may wear in Japan in other schools, properly most notably human girls in human schools. She is wearing a white shirt and a red sailor girl top, with buttons and a tie split in two. She has a short yellow-green skirt like an all-female and long red-brown stockings with a white stripe at the top. This entire outfit acts as a sailor outfit in appearance, due to its necktie, which gives the appearance of being split in two, and the white-collar "flaps" that do not go to the neck like a "'real' collar."Either that, or it is just open-collared. She is wearing brown prom heels with bows and has a little bracelet on the left wrist in appearance, which in appearance, seems to be a "uniform bracelet" as its sailor outfit plaid schoolgirl that deeply resembles that of her shirt or schoolgirl top. She also has a bat riding on her shoulder.

 She also has a bat riding on her shoulder