Chapter 2- A Busty Succubus and a legal loli Witch

Ben can have the master control active but only uses it against an enemy that adapts fast or in a case of emergency. Ben doesn't mind getting the wrong alien unless it is an Aquatic type on land or a land type while in the water. Note Rath will complain to the watch if it messes up, Ben does not.

Ben has access to the aliens from the reboot.

3rd Pov

When Ben woke up in his dorm room he has to himself. Due to his aliens, magic and 3 brains( Uxorite) he was able to make his dorm the size of a 5-star apartment on the inside while on the outside it was the same as the others. 

As Ben left his room, he saw a classmate who was a warthog talking to a guy who looked like a half-baked zombie

As Ben left his room, he saw a classmate who was a warthog talking to a guy who looked like a half-baked zombie. If they just show their monster forms like that carelessly they'll end up in trouble.

When he was slowly making his way to school, he heard some guys being pervs.

Random Guy 1: Dude check it out.

Random Guy 2: Hey, it's that new hottie Moka.

When Ben heard this he turned around. At first, he wanted to tear those guys' heads off for checking out Moka who was Ben's girlfriend, but then he layed his eyes on Moka. Once she spotted Ben she ran up to him and kissed him on the lips.

Moka: *smiling* Good Morning Ben.

Ben: *smiling* Good Morning Moka.

Random Guy 1:Oh Come On!! Why does that Gaijin get the hottest Girl in school?!

Ben's Mind: Because I'm not a massive perv like you morons.

What Ben and Moka didn't realize was that a blue-haired female was watching them with jealousy. As Ben and Moka were walking to school, Moka's stomach started growling.

Ben: *smirks* I'm gonna guess you missed breakfast?

he saw Moka staring at him with hunger in her eyes.

Ben: Would like some Moka~?

Moka: A-Are you sure?

Ben: Of course.

Moka: *blushing* T-Thank you, Ben.

Moka went to one side of Ben's neck and started sucking his blood. When she was finished she thanked him.

Ben: Oh Moka, I got surprised for you.

Moka: What is Ben?

Ben raised his hand and both the Omnitrix and Moka's rosary glowed.

Ben: there, now if we ever lose each other we can find one another.

Moka liked the gift, then her stomach rumbled. she had to go to the bathroom and Ben told her when she is done to find him. Moka nodded happily before going to the nearest bathroom This of course left Ben by himself. As he was walking he saw a blue-haired girl on the floor.