Chapter 46: Home improvement, new family and dealing with thugs!

( Ben stays in his Decimo Ray form when in Hueco Mundo, But Everyone will Call him Ben.) ( Gwen and Kevin are training in the soul society. )

Ben arrives in Las Noches with his company, they met up with Loly and Menoly. The duo glared at most of the girls with Ben. They were confused by the new guy until they saw the Omnitrix symbol on the guy's sash and knew who it was.

Loly:" Ben! ( she said angrily) Why are you here in that form and where's Aizen".

Ben: I defeated Aizen and depowered him but before the soul society could take him into custody, Gin stab Aizen through the heart killing him. Also, my Omnitrix has Arrancar DNA so that's why I am in this.

Loly and Menoly were shocked by the news, and Loly was furious. She tried to attack Ben, but he quickly got behind her and chop her on her neck knocking her out. Menoly surrendered as she knew she couldn't beat Ben or the other Espada. Both Loly and Menoly were detained, when Loly awaken Ben told/show them that Aizen didn't care about the Arrancrs or the Espada.

Loly and Menoly were shocked by what they learned about master Aizen. The duo began to cry, Ben made double, then he and his double hugged the two crying Arrancar girls to let them cry it out. After they recovered, Loly and Menoly pledge themselves to serve Ben if he could forgive them and would have them. Ben tells them he forgives them and hopes they take care of him as he will do the same for them(Smiles at them)

Both Loly and Menoly's hearts skip a beat after seeing Ben's smile, they began to blush. Nel and Harriel saw this and knew that those two will be joining the harem.

After that Ben uses his magic to transform Las Noches into a beautiful/mighty castle. The Castle was more cheerful and less gloomy than the original. Ben told/show everyone that the castle has more rooms than before as now it has a training area that repairs itself after every use. It has a hot spring, a spa, and an arcade, and the cafeteria now has smoothies, chilli fires and more.

After fixing Las Noches Ben started to modify Hueco Mundo to have a day and night cycle. The sand was replaced with solid ground, and grass, flowers and trees grew. On the trees grew spirit fruits which the hollows can eat. Lake, oceans and mountains were formed. The Espada and Arrancar were amazed at what Ben did. As the day turns to night, Ben headed to his room.

Nel, Harribel, her Fracción and many of the females join Ben in Ben's bed chambers. They took their human forms to kiss and cuddle him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next day Ben receives a call from Ichigo to hang out and meet her other friends. He lets his subjects/lovers know as he left to meet them. Ben entered the human world then he took his human form and walked to where he was to meet Ichigo and her Friends. Ben saw Ichigo, Orihime, Uryu, and Chad and saw the others.

Ben: Yo Strawberry!

Ichigo turns around at that statement.

Ichigo: Ben! Stop calling me strawberry! ( she shouted as she blushed)

everyone else looked at where Ichigo was looking, The girls besides Ichigo Blushed at Ben. Ben said hello to the people he knew and then was introduced to the others.

First was Keigo, Who is a teenager with medium-long brown hair, which flips outward. He has brown eyes and a slim figure. His expression usually stays the same with either frowns or pouts, but he smiles whenever a girl is involved. At school, he wears the standard Karakura High School uniform. Outside of school, he wears casual clothes and often wears a plain t-shirt and pants, sometimes with a jacket.