Chapter 29.5- New friends

The next day Ben and the girls did the training, The Tres Bestias wanted to see how Ben fight different opponents but most of them would try and kill Ben. Ben remembers the Privaron Espada trio, so He summons them. The trio was surprised by the summoning and was also surprised to be in the presence of Harribel, her Tres Bestias and Lilynette who is partners with Starrk. Ben asked them to spare with him when they asked why Ben gave them the explanation, so they agreed. The trio suggested that Ben should fight without his aliens to help strengthen his human body.

The Tres Bestias and Lilynette didn't like the idea, and Harribel, on the other hand, agreed with the idea. but Ben decides to do it as he hasn't used his alien form or in actual combat in a while. So Ben starts the fight with his Uxorite form, the Privaron Espada were confused as Ben didn't use the watch or there was no green flash, the Privaron Espada were then told of Ben's family origin and learn of Ben's alien heritage. Ben uses his Telekinesis to cause trouble for the trio and then adds alien kung fu into the mix. Then for Ben's next trick, he asks The Tres Bestias and Lilynette to join the Privaron Espada to give more of a challenge.

Everyone then saw Ben's body getting taller and buffier, his hair grew longer and with one hand restyle it like Vergil from DMC. Then grew armour and wings. Note: Any Ben can access the abilities or form of another Ben.

Ben: So ready for round 2

Everyone was shocked at what Ben did/became. When they asked about the transformation, Ben replied/show what happen when he went to a monster school. Ben's friendly opponents were touched by what Ben did. They also were told that the Ben they know is a clone, the same for the watch and that the original did this to help others in different dimensions/universes. While everyone nodded to Ben's decision the girls felt their hearts beat very quickly.

Ben in his vampire form proves to be quite the challenge for the Arrancars and after a while, they stop and went swimming. this time Ben changes their clothes into beachwear and summons towels for later. Ben shows the Privaron Espada what the other Arrancar/Espada know about him. He then shows how he got the Omnitrix Mark 2 and The Mark 3 he is currently wearing. After that everyone went to their room. Ben saw that Starrk was still sleeping so with a snap of his fingers he change the multiple pillows into a large round pillow that was softer than a cloud, Starrk slept peacefully.