Chapter 22-: Welcome to Hueco Mundo, Ben Tennyson. (Bleach Arc)

Based on/using the story by Bigby the Big Bad Wolf+RedMist86025949 At Fanfiction.net

Bigby the Big Bad Wolf made 2 versions of the story the original and a remake.RedMist86025949 adopted The original story from Bigby the Big Bad Wolf.

I am going to combine them( Original/remake) into one story. Remember Each Arc will now focus on a clone of Ben but in the world, he is sent to he will just be Ben.

3rd pov

Ben exit a portal and landed in a desert, he could sense that this was not a normal desert as the atmosphere is filled with a high concentration of Reishi. Ben knows this as Lex taught him it and once Ben trains in a reishi-filled world/ battle arena that Lex made.

In a further part of the desert, which is known as Hueco Mundo by its inhabitants, there is a great dome. Within this dome are a series of palaces and passageways. This is Las Noches, home to the powerful warriors known as the Arrancar. And their leader, a man by the name of Aizen, was sitting in his throne room with a contemplative look on his face. For just a brief moment, he had sensed a vast amount of power and energy the likes of which he had never sensed before. Just as quickly as it had appeared, it vanished. Aizen was certain that his army, or at least the Espada, had sensed the power as well. He didn't know what it meant, but he was certain of one thing:

Something interesting was about to happen in Hueco Mundo.

-------

Within the fortress of Las Noches, there are ten warriors known as the Espada, each with their incredible powers and abilities. All of them had felt the mysterious spike of power and weren't surprised that Lord Aizen had called them all together to discuss this mysterious development.

"It would appear we have an intruder," said the Octava Espada, Szayelapporo Granz. He was a bespectacled man with short, pink hair. He wore a long white shirt that covered all of his upper body up to his neck. The shirt itself bore three stripes, each starting at the collar with two running to each side of Szayelapporo's chest and the third stripe running down the middle. His pants were the same white uniform that each of his comrades wore, though he was a length shorter. He also wore white gloves.

"Is Soul Society attacking us already?" asked the Decimo Espada, Yammy Llargo. He was a large and extremely muscular man with tanned skin, a ridged lined cranium...though perhaps his most interesting features would be the jaw bone attached to his jaw...and the giant hole in the center of his chest.

"Doubtful," replied Uriel Cifer, the Cuarto Espada replied. Her skin was chalk white, which clashed with her short, messy black hair. Her eyes were green with slit-like pupils. and thin, dark lines ran down from her eyelids to her cheeks. Her white jacket had longer coattails and a broader collar compared to the others. She also bore a bone-white horned helmet-like item on the left side of her head and a gaping hole on her sternum. "Soul Society is not yet organized enough to launch an attack on Hueco Mundo."