Continuity Merger Alien forms

In Ben 10 Continuity, His alien forms change in appearance and biology. Lex has merged them.

1. Stinkfly had an insect body with  4 legs in the original Continuity, But in the reboot, Continuity became more humanoid. Ben can switch between them when he wishes or the situation calls for it.

2. Wildvine had  5 legs in the original Continuity, But in the reboot, Continuity became more humanoid. Ben can switch between them when he wishes or the situation calls for it.

3. Blitzwolf could split his muzzle into four when using his sonic howl. When Omniverse came around, he didn't have to split his muzzle to sonic howl. Lex made it so that when Blitzwolf sonic howls with his muzzle spilt, it has a wide range but less power. But when Blitzwolf howls with his muzzle intact, it has less range but more power.

4. Big Chill had a slimmer form until Omniverse. Lex made it so the two forms of Big chill have advantages over the other one. Big Chill Slimm has more stealth but less power while Big Chill bulk has less stealth but more power.

5. Humungousaur has the appearance of the AF  version but with the back spikes and 3-pointed mace tail like the reboot version. 

6. Ultimate Spidermonkey can grow a second pair of arms to fight. ( Lex added Albedo's version to Ben's versions)