Prologue

Note: The idea of Ben having a company came from the story Ben10: Alien league by Darkhero789, so check them out. Note I don't own the pictures they belong to their creators.

In this alternate universe, Since defeating Maltruant Ben had a break. For 2 years, there was no crime or bad guy to beat. So Ben focused on working at his company, Omni Corp. Omni Corp was involved in technology, bioengineering, the power industry, and a bunch of other stuff. 

It even sold Ben 10 merchandise like toys. Honestly Ben wasn't very fond of that venture, but his company had predicted that the ben 10 merchandise would be one of the most lucrative things they could do. and they were right. Ben's company was active in the entire galaxy however his office was in the main earth building. He left his company in the hands of his most trusted employees while he was saving the world and the universe.

He would check in now and then, but he left most decisions to others. Omni Corp. One of the leading companies of technology on the planet. In the galaxy, it was the leading company in genetics and was a huge contributor to technologies. The company symbol was simply the Omnitrix badge/plumber badge. Yeah, Ben wasn't very creative when he made the company.

Gwen and Kevin helped out with the company but stopped as they had to attend College, Ben graduated from high school and College at 15 so he stayed. Ben made sure to send money to help out his folks and help Gwen and Kevin pay their College funds. Ben gave jobs to the Plumbers' Helpers. ( Cooper, Alan, Pierce, Helen and Manny) Since learning Lex's magic Ben gave them the ability to teleport to where they have been. So when they needed to fight, they can teleport to Plumber HQ.

Alan sent half his paycheck to help out his mom and siblings. Ben also gave his cousin Eunice and the Wrestlers from "ready to Rumble" jobs. (Porcupine, Gaterboy, Lobster-Man, The Immovable Object and The Wrestler) The Fang Bros. sent half of their paycheck to help their mother.

Note: I gave real names to most of the wrestlers, Porcupine is Bradley Fang while Gator Boy is Jason fang. The Immovable Object, his name is Fred Baker. The Wrestler, his name is Samuel Montez. Lobster-Man is the only one I couldn't find a reference to make his name.

"Ben!" Cooper said.

Eunice: Ben! ( she hugs her cousin, Note: she works for Ben as his Secretary while maintaining the DNA cortex on Primus .)

"Cooper. Long time no see buddy, You too cus." Ben said.

"Yeah. Who's fault was that?" Cooper asked with a smile.

" Yeah, we miss you." His artificial cousin said.

"Yeah yeah I got it. Anyways let's get to business, shall we? What's been going on here lately." Ben said. The three of them walked to the elevator to go up to Ben's office.

"Well, Omni Corp. sales are up by 10 percent recently since our most recent unveiling," Cooper said.

"Great. What was it we unveiled?" Ben asked.

"A brand new generator that produces clean energy for years at a time," Cooper said with a smile. Excited that his newest piece of earth technology was a success.

"Alright. What else?" Ben asked.

"Well, we've been looking into expanding our horizons. We've been looking at buying a few different small-time companies or other companies we could buy out." Eunice said.

"Great. Send me the list and look over them. Might find something useful." Ben said.

"Outside of that we don't have much of note going on here," Cooper said. Ben understood what he meant. When he said nothing was going on HERE, he meant on earth. The elevator stopped at the floor with his office. The three then walked out of the elevator and into his office. It was a large glass office with a desk in the middle of it.