Chapter 48: Fixing Past Mistakes, Revival of the Bounts

Squad 0 was at a crossroads when they heard a voice telling them to enjoy themselves at the party. When Ben smiled, his friends from his world knew he did something crazy."Ben, Did you replace the Soul King with a clone of yourself as Alien X?" Gwen Asked though she knew Ben Did it.

"Yeah, I still don't know how you always know what I have done."Ben Replied."Well, Tennyson, She is your cousin, But tell me, how does it feel to be king?"Kevin Asked Ben."Well, You know the old saying Kevin? Hail to the king." Ben Replies with a smile.

The news shocked those of Soul Society, That the human/Alien hybrid  Ben Tennyson Replace their king. Central 46 tried to arrest Ben but he just snapped and Central 46 was sent to the Null void as he learned that like the old version of Central 46 the new version of Central 46 was greedy and corrupted. He then tells everyone else why he did so. Since Ben is now king, He orders that the nobles behave cause if he finds them doing anything bad, they share the same fate as Central 46. The Nobles are reluctant to agree but do so as not to anger Ben.

Ben then restates Ashido kano and his comrades. Ben also revives Kaien and his wife at the request of the Shiba clan. Ben gave the medical core spirit fruit trees to help with healing. Ben asked the Gotei 13 if they want any of their scars removed and most agree while the head captain and Kenpachi refused. Those who knew Ben accepted him as the new king without question. Ben pardon both Tosen and Gin, Paradox was told by Ben about his new title so he brought Gin back to Soul Society

Gin: Wow, Ben didn't think I would one day call you king. Although I am grateful, doesn't this mean you won't be adding Rangiku to your Harem? (says in a joking tone)

Ben: Well, Gin there is the clone option if she's interested.

Gin: Clone option?

Everyone not from Ben's universe was confused, then Ben explained the cloned rule that his friend Lex has.

----------------------------------------(Clone Rule)----------------------------------------------------------------

When an Outcastian or one of their allies gets the attention of someone who is part of a positive relationship, the one in the relationship can give the Outcastian or one of Outcastia's allies some of their DNA. This rule came about when Lex save a girl from a terrible fate, due to one of the laws of that land her people wanted her to marry Lex but she already had a lover/husband. To not break the marriage or upset the townsfolk, Lex came up with this rule.

For those who want to expand their bloodline, have few numbers in their species or give their DNA as a sign of respect or as a gift, this rule can be helpful. Outcastians+ and their allies always ask before making a clone of somebody else. The only exceptions are 1. creating the clone for a joke/gag,2.sparring/training purpose and 3. to show that they can create a clone out of thin air to show their power.

Since Lex has dominion over the mortal plain/realm, he can recreate any being living or entering the mortal plain/realm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Rangiku agreed to it, and Momo also agreed as a way to thank Ben for waking her from her nightmare. Before Ben did anything else, he made sure that  Kakyō's killer was punished earning him more respect from Tosen. Since there's a copy of Ben that the Soul King, Ben made clones of himself, one that's a Shinigami and one that is his normal self. Many shinigami women liked the way Ben was dressed since they know about Ascalon Shinigami thinks Ben fits in well with them. Ben asked if they wanted Shinigami Ben to be an older version of himself.