Chapter 23-Meeting Aizen

Before I Begin I gender swap both Ulquiorra-Uriel and Grimmjow-Grinko. Want to add more females to the Espadas. If you got/know of any better female names for the new girls let me know.

Ben couldn't fight his apprehension as he took in his surroundings. He was the center of attention to everyone in the room. Some eyed him with curiosity, others with contempt, and some with eagerness. It took everything he could to fight back a shiver. But what he really couldn't help but notice was that a lot of the people had holes in their bodies, including places that they shouldn't have been able to live with, such as in the chest where a person's heart was. How did they have those holes and how they were still alive? Ben didn't know, but he had a strong feeling he wasn't going to like the answer.

"Now," Aizen said, drawing Ben's attention back to him. "There is a lot we could learn from each other. May I ask you some questions first?"

While Ben was grateful that Aizen was willing to just talk things out, he wasn't going to immediately trust this guy. Still, he was in an unknown place and currently outnumbered. He decided to go along for now. "Sure. That sounds fair."

Aizen smiled. "Tell me about your transformations. I'm quite intrigued by them."

Ben wasn't surprised there. He pulled back his sleeve and held his arm up, displaying the Omnitrix in full view. Everyone in the room gazed at it. "This is the Omnitrix. It contains the DNA of different aliens." Ben decided he would be just open enough to earn Aizen's trust, but not tell him everything.

There was a collective gasp from the peanut gallery and even Aizen's eyes widened, albeit by a fraction. "Aliens, you say?"

"Bullshit!" Nnoitra bellowed angrily, drawing everyone's attention to him. "Aliens aren't real! This guy's gotta be lying!"

"Nnoitra," Aizen spoke his name softly, but the Espada still flinched at being addressed by his master. "Please allow our guest to finish. I don't see any reason why he would lie to us. Besides, just because the existence of aliens hasn't been proven doesn't mean that they don't."

Nnoitra looked nervous. "Yes. Forgive me, Lord Aizen."

So aliens either didn't exist in this universe or their existence just hadn't been discovered. If that was the case...then who were these guys?

Aizen looked back at Ben now. "So this Omnitrix allows you to transform into aliens through their DNA. Quite the impressive weapon."

"Well, it's not a weapon," Ben said. "It's a device meant for peace."

Nnoitra looked like he was about to give another outburst but one look from Aizen quickly shut up. Nonetheless, everyone else present was murmuring amongst themselves and some were giving Ben looks of strong skepticism.

"Forgive me, Ben," Aizen said as if voicing everyone's thoughts. "But considering the potential of such a device, I find it hard to believe that it is a tool for peace."

"Well, it can be used as a weapon," Ben admitted. "But the creator originally intended it to be used as a means of understanding others. It makes the 'walk a mile in someone else's shoes' very literal."

Several of the others now looked disinterested and disappointed, as if they were hoping the Omnitrix was a genuine weapon. Others, like Szayelaporro and Starrk, looked at the Omnitrix with awe and curiosity respectively.

"Really?" Aizen said. "I assume that, since you have it, you are some sort of peacekeeper where you come from."

"I do peace-keeping," Ben said. "But for the most part...I'm a superhero."