Chapter 17.5-Explanation Situation+More

Note: This is a bonus chapter Between chapters 18-19

The next day Kokoa apologizes for her actions, Everyone forgave Kokoa and she later joins the newspaper club. Ben gathers Gin, Kokoa and his harem girls( the ones at the school) and told them that thanks to Big chill's biology, Ben gave Asexual birth to 14 Necrofriggian offspring. He did this when he was 15 yrs old.

The girls asked why they weren't told Before, Ben said what would they do in his if they gave birth asexually at 15 and then try to explain it to their friends. The girls + Gin and Kokoa thought and then understood where Ben was coming from so they forgave him for not telling them about a personal issue/event.

Moka asked Ben two questions, 1. does his family know about it? and 2. can they see the children? Ben told them that His grandparents, parents and most of the plumbers know about the children. Ben opened a portal and let his Necrofriggian kids see some of their mommies excluding Kokoa for now.

 Ben opened a portal and let his Necrofriggian kids see  some of their mommies excluding Kokoa for now

The girls happily screamed at how cute the kids were. the girls held their children while they called the girls mommy( add their name) and they called Gin uncle and Kokoa aunty. The girls asked for their names but Ben tells them they don't have names as 1) They are genderless( don't know if unisex names work for genderless characters) and 2) doesn't know if their race has personal names. ( don't know how they communicate )

While they understood that, they later ask if there was more info they need to know. Ben shows them what happens after beating Kuyo and when the new school year started. The girls learn that the girls from the student police have joined the Rosario harem. Ben informs them about his adopted children with Spectra who are Spectra's nieces, Ben now has 36 girlfriends in total. They also learn that Ben has a Company and he's rich. When the girls /Gin asked about this Ben said he didn't want to be treated differently.

Ben informs the girls that since multiple clones of him will create harems of their own, each will have an Alpha. Ben then tells them that if the worlds his clones lived in would merge, there will be only one Ben. Yet that Ben will have all the abilities and memories of the other Bens.

The following day the gang met with an old pal of Gin's named Haiji Miyamoto. It is learned that thanks to Haiji Miyamoto's DNA Kickin Hawk became like a crow tengu as the form gained wings and wind powers. Ben learns Haiji Miyamoto Techniques to help his form. Kokoa and Haiji who are fans of fighting began to Date. Both were confused about dating until Ben told them there are two ways of dating one way is the normal lovey-dovey way while the other way is dating by combat. the two were still confused so Ben explains that one of Lex's clones made friends with a guy whose parents didn't go on romantic dates instead they had Combat dates where they would spar to show their love.

So Kokoa and Haiji began to do that and they love it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The following day after meeting Haiji, Ben learns that parent day was coming up. Ben knew his parents might not come as he doesn't know how the other student's parents would react. Moka and Kokoa's father and their two mothers would be busy, while Ruby lost hers. Feeling bad for Ruby, Ben told her had a way to bring them back and thanks to Moka's Vampiric DNA he could bring them back without sleeping. The girls were confused about this until Ben explains that he has two aliens that can bring back the dead. But like Lex the fates and Eternals made Ben have to pay a price. For Alien X all personalities have agreed and for Anubis Ben has to sleep for days = to the number of people he brings back.

Ben can do this himself but has to do it Lex's way

But with his vampire side, Ben says there's a way around those two options. Ben explains that lex has to receive payment from the one who asks Lex for the favour or when Lex wants to do it. The payment Lex receives is one year off the person's life span. Ben then explains that if Ruby wants her parents back all she has to do is say that she gives him some of her blood as payment. So if he takes her blood just as Moka does to him that would equal him receiving payment.

Ruby agrees to this but first asks about her ladyship. Ben tells her that her ladyship is resting after living a long life so she would be staying in the afterlife but he will give her a stone/jewel that will allow her to talk to her ladyship. Ruby agrees so Ben takes her blood and brings back her parents.

Ruby jumps into the arms of her parents who were crying tears of joy because they were holding their little girl again. Ben then gives Ruby the stone/jewel and she talks to her ladyship while Ben guides Ruby's parents to the headmaster's office. On the way, Ruby's parents tell Ben that they are happy that Ben is dating their daughter.

( in the headmaster's office)

The headmaster was happily shocked to see that Ben had brought Ruby's parents back from the dead. He gave them jobs as fixer sorcerers ( which means if the school gets damaged outside the battle arena that Lex helped set up Ruby's parents would help fix the school.)