Chapter 7.5:Gym Battle

A few days later Ben and the gang along with many students were having their physical education evaluation in the gym. After the testing, Ben got the highest score as he is a superhero who fights villains. Ben was hugged by his girlfriends which made most of the boys mad. Ben senses this so he offers to relieve their anger by allowing them to fight with him if the teachers and the principal agree to it. After receiving permission Ben teleports everyone to his arena dimension so as not to damage the school. 

(Many saw his teleport trick to be one of Ben's forms abilities.)

Note his arena is connected to the Omnitrix so, the arena scans all who enter.

Ben's first opponent is Saizo Komiya the first guy Ben fought at this school. To fight Saizo, Ben took his new form Orc Wrath, Orc Wrath looks like Saizou Komiya's monster form. But he has four arms( Four Arms), one black claw coming out of each wrist( Rath) eyes like venom and teeth like Ripjaws. The two fight as the students can feel the air force of their punches.

Ben/Orc Wrath slams into Saizo knocking him out. Ben changes back, heals Saizo and repairs his clothes. Ben battles more students including the fanboys as they thought it was the only way they could repay ben. Ben shows off the new and improved Whampire and Blitzwolf along with his new forms incubus, Steel-Tile, Umbrellarai, Necknight, Blobbernaut, Poseidon, Slugger and shagon( check Ben's new forms)

After defeating the students that want to fight him, the gym teacher Okuto Kotsubo wanted a turn.

Mr. Okuto Kotsubo: My turn Tennyson, can't let the students have all the fun.

Ben: sure teach, I will use the form I got from Mizore

Mizore blushed at the statement, Ben slapped the Omnitrix and was bathed in green light.

Ben: Arctiyeti!

Arctiyeti- the form he got from scanning Mizore Shirayuki. He wears a big hoodie and long thick pants with fur lining. he has the properties of a primate and a reptile. he has the abilities of Arctigunana and Shocksquatch. He breathes out ice and shocks people with his thunder fists.

Most were surprised by what Ben became, while Mizore had hearts in her eyes.

Mr.Kotsubo: Well that was a nice trick, Tennyson now here's mine. (Mr. Kotsubo took his true form which is a Kraken)

Arctiyeti: Well it's about to get cooler.

Arctiyeti took a big breath and blew out a stream of ice at Mr.Kotsubo. While Mr.Kotsubo doge the attack and was going to attack Arctiyeti he was ultimately hit by Arctiyeti's thunder fist. The attack shocked /knocked out Mr.Kotsubo, and Arctiyeti changed back into Ben. Ben healed up Mr.Kotsubo.

Since the day was ending everyone went back to their dorms for the night.

END