Chapter 5- Werewolf vs Blitzwolf

The very next school day, Ben and his girls, Moka, Kurumu, and Yukari all decided to join Ms. Nekonome's Newspaper Club. During that time, Tamao was reluctantly allowed into the harem. Ben got to know her a little bit better while also spending time with all of his other girls. But what Ben didn't know was that other situations were happening around him, and one of them was about to happen very soon.

( Note Ben told Tamao what he is and she accepted him, Ben also got a scan of her)

The day had gone and soon Moka, Yukari, Kurumu, and Ben were all waiting in the classroom that Miss Nekonome had designated as the Newspaper Club Room. At the moment, the adviser herself was standing at the front of the room. And sadly, no one else was there, save for the five of them.

Ben looked to the cat teacher for answers. "Is... isn't there anyone else in this club?" He questioned

"Of course, there is, silly!" Miss Nekonome smiled. "He seems to be running a little late though. He's the club president so he'll be here to help answer any questions you have!" Almost as if on cue, the door to the room slid open, and Miss Nekonome smirked. "Ah, here he is now."

Stepping inside was a young man who seemed to be at least a year older than the four friends. He appears to have a light build on him, but due to his size, it almost looked to be medium. He was wearing the school uniform, but without the tie and the first few buttons were undone, exposing his collar bone. He was also wearing a silver wolf head male choker necklace. He had black hair that seemed to be untamed and held back by a red headband. He also had some good looks with him too. And in his arms were two bouquets.

 And in his arms were two bouquets

"Oh, man. The first day and I'm already late." The boy sighed as he walked to the head of the classroom. "Hey. My name's Ginei Morioka. Just call me Gin for short. Let's try to get along shall we?" Grinning, Gin walked forward to meet the group of friends. Smiling charmingly, he handed the two bundles of flowers to Moka and Kurumu. "I gotta say this club lucked out to have girls as pretty as you two joining up."
Both Moka and Kurumu smiled at the compliment. But they had no interest in Gin other than friendship. Ben remains calm as Gin didn't know that the girls in the club belong to him/are his.

"And you must be the child-size genius Yukari Sendo." Gin smiled, as he produced a rose for the youngest of the group. "I guess it's true what they say: Big things come in Small Packages. Welcome aboard."

Yukari followed the other two and smiled, Gin turned to face Ben. "And you have to be Ben Tennyson, the American shapeshifter. The American who's got so many forms, he has to wear a limiter to keep them from overloading and killing him." He then extended a handshake, and Ben took the invitation as they shook. "You know, people have been talking about you so much, I might have to do an article about you."

Ben: Yeah going to pass on that, I don't like being the centre of attention when it comes to news.

Gin: How come? if you don't mind.