Chapter 20-School Trip and a Vampire+Skiing and a Vampire

Four monsters from a street gang called "Monsters Industries" meet at the docks, where the leader of the four, Goblin of Tosa, thanks his compatriates -- Sea Monk of Awa, Ghost Brat of Iyo, and Wraith of Sanuki --- for their help. They now plan to conquer another city street gang to expand their rule.

Elsewhere, the 11th grade from Yokai Academy has arrived in the Human World for a field trip. Much to their expected shock, Ruby has taken the odd job of being a tour guide, getting the affection of all the other boys.

They arrive at a stop, everyone leaves the bus. Ben's girls wish to spend some time with Ben, but Luckily Ms. Nekonome explained that students must remain in groups to avoid trouble. After they feed fish in a pond, they then notice the Sea Monk eating one of the fish from the pond; they think he's on a field trip too.

The girls along with Ben shop for souvenirs, The girls show Ben different charms of Japanese culture and buy a few. When they left the area The M.I bosses who had seen them notice that Moka was wearing a yokai academy uniform.

Once the class is brought to the hotel they're staying at for the evening, Since Ben paid for his room His girls set up there. While Ben was training The girls went to the hot springs. Given their immunities, Moka and Mizore were able to join the other girls without adding stuff to the spring.

In the hall, Ben is caught by Moka, who asks to spend time with him after everyone goes to sleep; he's ecstatic about finally having time alone with her. Unbeknownst to them, Kurumu overheard them.

Getting ready for bed, Yukari asks Kurumu if she's going to wear such a slutty outfit to sleep.

Kurumu defends herself, saying they're her normal pyjamas, teasing Yukari for her childhood teddy bear ones

Kurumu defends herself, saying they're her normal pyjamas, teasing Yukari for her childhood teddy bear ones. Once everyone is asleep, Moka sneaks out. However, Kurumu says she won't get ahead of her. Mizore and Yukari also wake up, agreeing with her; "Damn straight".

Outside, Moka tells Ben that she's been wanting to spend time with him the entire trip; she wonders if it's selfish. However, Ben tells her that he's been wanting to spend time with her too. However, before they could have a tender moment, the Sea Monk arrives and kidnaps him. (He tried to get Moka as well, but Ben shoves her out of his range) Moka tries to save him, but the Zashiki-Warashi prevents her from doing so. Kurumu and the others arrive; good timing. The Wraith tells them to come to find them if they want their friend back before shooting a blaze at them. Mizore blocks it. They prepare to go after them, but as stopped by Ruby, who gives them a manga to use as a reference.

Come dawn, Ben is concerned about the girls getting into trouble. The girls arrive in black high school uniforms and make-up, and Ben's reaction and Comments make them happy. When they ask why Monster Industries kidnapped Ben, the Wraith explains the need to get rid of Yokai Academy to rule with an iron fist. This makes the girls realize that they're a street gang; they're more than okay with them doing this.