Visit From Amy

Jets pov

I tossed my cube in the air a couple of times in thought. It was the same cube that opened up babylon gardens and let me learn more about my people.

More about my father.

Nowadays I just keep it around as a mamento of that special day that shaped the history of the babylon rogues-

"booooooosss" storm burst through the door, knocking me off my seat. Well isn't this fermilier!

"goddammit storm can't you learn how to knock!" I yelled in frustration.

"sorry boss" he scratched his cheek in embarrassment "it's just that cute hedgehog girl came to see you. I'm soo jealous!"

"get your mind out of the gutter storm" I glared at him "now send her in already"

Amy came happily skipping in. Once she saw me she ran up and hugged me.

"hey jet! How's my favourite theif doing? Well I guess you'd be my second favourite theif since rouge is already in my friend group" she said thoughtfully "you'll have to work extra hard if you want to become my favourite theif"

"not interested" I muttered.

"aww meanie" she pouted "anyway I was going to go out for some tea and cakes at my favourite little cafe and was hoping you could accompany me"

"hmm I don't know-"

"I'll go with you!" storm said quickly.

"never mind. I'll go" I stood up. The last thing I need is that lovestruck idiot causing trouble!

"wonderful. Then let's go!" she took me by the hand and dragged me away. I sighed..

How does sonic deal with that girl on a daily basis!