I Don't Have Any Powers

Miras pov

I watched as my friends played in the park together. They were all so cool. Stefan could teleport, Randall and tika could fly but I can't do anything like that.

"actually I don't think she has super speed"

Papa said so himself. I don't have super speed like him. I tried really hard to run fast like him but it just doesn't work! I feel so useless.

"I see though that's probably a blessing in deguise. life is easier for those who aren't different"

Uncle shadow was wrong. I am different. I different from all my friends who can do such cool and impressive things. Maybe I'm just cursed.

"what's wrong honey" mama came up to me "why aren't you playing with your friends?"

"mm I don't want to get in the way" I muttered.

He took a seat next to me "what do you mean by that?"

I sighed "I don't have powers like everyone else. If I went up to play with them they'd probably think I'm lame" I hugged my knees sadly.

Mama gave me a gentle smile "listen honey I don't have crazy powers either but I'm still leader of the babylon rogues and a master theif. You don't need powers to do impressive things"

"really?" I looked up at him hopefully.

"really" he stroked my cheek "mira you're a amazing kid and you don't need any powers to prove that! Now go out there and have fun!"

"ok!" I ran over to them determinedly. Mamas right. I'm going to do amazing things one day and I won't need any powers to do it. I'll do it all with hard work and dedication!