Teenage Years

Miras pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. It's time to greet another beautiful day! I grabbed my glasses (I started needing them once I turned twelve) and headed downstairs.

"morning mama" I said as I took a seat at the kitchen table "where's papa?"

"sleeping in as usual" mama sighed.

"for someone who claims to be the fastest thing alive he sure dose love to sleep in" I muttered.

"that's what I've been saying" mama chuckled as he placed my breakfast down in front of me "you going out today hon?"

"yes" I placed the leaflets down excitedly "I'm going to go around all these places until I can find what my calling is!"

"mira you're fifteen years old. You don't need to know what your calling is" mama shook his head.

"but mama you knew what your calling was when you fourteen" I argued.

"yeah but that was more of a family tradition than a calling" mama muttered.

"morning you two" papa yawned as he made his way to the kitchen.

"at last the dead has arisen" mama rolled his eyes.

"aww give me a break I'm tired" papa chuckled before sitting opposite me "so you doing anything exciting today mira?"

"I'm going to find my calling" I said proudly.

"find your calling huh? Interesting" papa smirked "well I wish you the best of luck"

"thank you papa" I said as I stood up "if you'll excuse me I must get going"

"mira please don't stress yourself out about this" mama said worriedly "I know how important finding your perpose is but you'll still young. Try to enjoy it"

"I will mama" I sighed. He worries too much "I better get going before I'm late. Goodbye"

"bye kid!"

"stay safe!"

I took a deep breath as I stepped outside. Ok time to find my perpose!

*time skip*

I dragged my feet in disappointment. I searched all day but no one thought I was qualified for the job (mostly due to my age). Who knew finding your perpose would be so difficult!

"you seem like you're having a rough day" I turned around to see a black and white fox grinning at me "wanna talk about it?"