Cuddling On The Sofa

Sonics pov

I walked into the living room feeling nervous. I have to approach my very angry husband right now. God I hope I survive this!

I leaned over the sofa where he was sitting "heeey baby" I said nervously "I hope you're not mad at me"

"of course not" he turned to me with a smile "come sit down. I want cuddles!"

"oh ok" I muttered in disbelief. These mood swings are something else!

I sat down. Jet immediately cuddled into my arms.

"sorry I yelled at you earlier" he muttered softly "I'm just feeling a little stressed out"

"it's ok babe" I kissed his forehead "I get it. It's a little scary becoming a parent. I'm feeling the pressure myself!"

"there's also how strange it is" he muttered "it's scary. What if people start to judge me?"

"hey don't worry about that baby" I pulled him onto my lap "we've got good people in our circle. They'll be no judgement and if there is they'll have to answer to me!" I winked at him.

"thank you" he lay in my arms "you always know what to say"

I held the boy close, just enjoying his company and the quietness when...

*slam*

My head shot up at the sound of a door being swung open. Standing there was wave and storm.

"boss!" they shoved me out of the way and engulfed jet in a hug "I heard you're pregnant"

"this is wonderful news. congratulations boss!"

I sat on the floor while the babylon siblings hugged each other excitedly. I sighed. I guess this is my life now!