Chapter Three

Raina's POV

Tearl was kind enough to watch me lose my mind and listen to me as I cried my tears out about my week, and the madness that unfolded. "I may not fully understand your situation, Divine—I mean... Raina. But I am heading to the Capital, maybe an Omen can help you find your way back," she said calmly.

"Omen?"

"They are seers, bridges between the gods and goddesses, and us." I stared up at Tearl, seeing her confidence for these people. Trix said she was a goddess, and if these Omens were a bridge between them and gods/goddesses, then this would be my chance to figure out what was going on and hopefully get out from this nightmare. "Miss Raina, trust me. The Omens are wise beings."

Should I?

"Okay, let's go to the Capital!" I jumped onto my feet, with a wide smile on my face. Then took a step forward down the path to the Capital.

"Huh, Miss Raina! You're going in the wrong direction."

Swiftly turned on my heels and head the other way, "I knew that..." I muttered, feeling embarrassed.

Tearl chuckled under palm, walking beside me, "Miss Tearl, can we first make a stop at Opa Village. I must collect some materials for studies in the Capital."

"Of course,... What are you studying?" Tearl glanced at me and chuckled lightly. "What?" I asked.

"My clothing should be clear about what I am?" I glanced up and down at her, seeing nothing wrong with her clothing. I shook my head 'no', "well... You are not from here. So... I'm a training Priestess, pale blue vest and black harem trousers. Colours worn by training Priest and Priestess."

"Oh... That's cool. Is it?" She nodded her head 'yes'. Looking at the way of dressing, it seemed vintage. I do not know why I think that. Maybe I was overthinking this, I glanced over my shoulders and groaned, "how come, I haven't seen a single vehicle passing by?"

"V-vehicle? What is that, Miss Raina?"

I gasped in shock, "you know... machine that we ride on to take us from point A to point B. You know... A Car?"

"Do you mean a carriage?" I stopped in my tracks, staring at how Tearl was trying to figure what a car was. Everyone should know these things, "Car sounds like bush..." She murmured to herself, then she glanced at me, "what is a ma-chine?"

Furrowing my brows in confusion, shaking my head, "quick question, Tearl... Were you isolated your entire life?"

"Isolated?" She shook her head, "no, I think I was."

Did you really have to think about it? I asked in my head, "then how is it you don't know what I'm talking about?" I asked her.

She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know, maybe we're from different worlds." I lifted an eyebrow, I never really thought of it like that. Tearl says the weird stuff, and to her, I also say weird stuff, but how was it I could understand her, and she could understand some of what I am saying. "Miss Raina, I mean not have the answers, but the Omens may have."

Nodding my head, while questions filled my head. Was I teleported to another world? If so, why and how? One thing was clear, Trix was the centre of it all and if these Omens are as good as Tearl said, then they were the key for me to finding Trix. Lifting my gaze to Tearl, "let's keep moving, my answers are in the Capital." I said, taking one long step and continued heading down the path.

"Yes, Miss Raina," she followed close beside me.

"Tearl..."

"Yes?"