Chapter Thirty

"Divine Empress, is this your first time in the Arriors Empire?" The Warrior Empire, Cha Ren asked.

"Yes, it is, Your Grace," I said, nodding my head slightly.

After breakfast, we were strolling in the Tearlique forest. Everyone was dressing in comfortable hunting wear and geared with bows and arrows. I also have my bow and arrows, and I feel like a warrior, especially being around the three royals.

"Hopefully, this hunt and tonight's dinner would be delectable for you," I turned my gaze to Emperor Cha Ren, who gave a gentile smile to me. "Arriors Empire and HuddOmen Empire have been working on keeping the peace between Empires. But you don't need to hold back during the hunt. Enjoy yourself and let's see who's an excellent hunter. Arriors or HuddOmen."

I nervously laughed under my breath. Why does that sound like a competition? Wondering in my head, realising how the trio I was walking alongside looked like they were bosses of this forest and were ready for war. "Don't worry about that, Your Highness," my husband, the emperor answered.

As he said this, he kept his gaze ahead while his fingers tightly clenched his bow. Slowly turning his gaze to the Warrior Emperor, "we will see who's excellent hunter."

"Are you still sour about our last get together?" Emperor Cha Ren asked. He stopped, then turned to face the Curse Emperor. The Emperor turned to the Warrior Emperor, and both lifted their heads and stepped towards each other. "You know you can't best a Warrior Emperor. So, don't keep it in heart. I don't think Athede wants you..."

Tension grew between the two Emperors, with the Rare Empress and me standing by and watching. What happened in the last gathering? I asked myself, turning my gaze to You Rina, who stood among the other servants that stood far behind us. You Rina glanced around, making sure no one was watching her as she shrugged her shoulders.

Of course.... I sighed in my head and glanced back to the Emperors—standing toe to toe with each other. Should we stop them?

"Your Imperial Royal Highnesses!"

Sighing as everyone turned their gaze to the servant that was running towards us—she bowed, "we have spotted a Leo." She said.

Leo?

The Warrior Emperor and Cursed Emperor turned their challenge gaze back to each other. Emperor Cha Ren smirked, lifting his bow and said, "let's see who would catch the Leo."

Both nod their heads, stepping back and bowed to each other—before following the servant, the Cha royals glanced at me and paid their respect then followed. Once they were far ahead, the Emperor pulled his bowstring, then glanced to me. "Do you think you'll be okay in the forest?" He asked.

"Huh..." Looking around, the forest was not dense—sun rays shined through the leaves, even though there were lots of trees, the way was clear. I don't think I could get lost. Shaking my head 'no' and smiled up to him, "I'll be okay."

There was hesitation screaming loud in his eyes and body, glancing to my bow that was in my hand, then back up to me. I narrowed my gaze and leaned back, "I feel your judgement..." I muttered, studying the Emperor more. "You are judging me..."

"What are you talking about?" He asked, turning away, then glanced around the forest.

"You are!" I gasped loudly, slapping his arm.

He chuckled, glanced over his shoulder, then gently grabbed my arm and tagging me to walk along with him. "It's just... We met in the forest because you got lost."

"It's not like I would this time," I murmured, rolling my eyes. I nod my head over to the group behind us, "we have company tailing behind us, twenty-four hours. Also, there's no monkey... Is there?" I snapped my gaze at him when I asked.