Epilogue

Raina's POV

Eight Years Later

"I don't want to!"

"You have to!" Both twins said.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

I sighed, then chuckled when Bree groaned in annoyance and rolled her eyes. She lifted her crimson red/blue eyes, stared up at me with a pout and asked, "mother, please order them to stop?"

"How about I ask them nicely?" I asked, and she rolled her eyes again. I turned my gaze back to the children. "Sara, Sors, leave your brother alone. If he doesn't want to wear flowers, then that's okay."

Sara and Sors laughed, and they glanced over at each other, then their brother, who sat beside Sors. "You're the Prince of Gaia," Sors said.

"Indeed," Sara said, nodding her head. "It is a known fact that people from Gaia are full believers of the goddess of Earth and fertility, Gai Bele. And show their faith and love for her, they wear flowers on their heads. So... Prince of Gaia, where's your flowers?"

For Seven-year-olds you sure know your stuff, I thought to myself and glanced at Solhyun, who was pouting in the carriage's corner. "You two stop messing with your older brother. If he doesn't want to, then he doesn't want to. Don't you agree?"

I turned my gaze over to Kai, who sat silently in the carriage. He felt all our eyes on him as his body suddenly tensed up, and he turned his gaze at us. He cleared his throat and looked over at Solhyun, who quickly lowered his gaze. "Stand your ground, Young Prince..." Kai said.

I groaned in annoyance and mentally slapped my head. It has been eight years now, and Kai's still sour about Solhyun. And I know the other children can sense it. Kai cleared his throat and turned his gaze away from Solhyun. "Imperial children, you must remember to behave yourselves, as today's an important event. We have important guests attending the grand opening, so please... Think about not going to your Great Grand Empress Dowager—"

"NO!" they all yelled, with fears in their eyes.

"You children, should not ill-treat your Great GrandMother," I said, trying to cover up my need to laugh.

"Says the woman, who runs away every time she sees Court Lady Rin," Bree said under her breath.

"For a three-year-old, you have a sharp tongue..."

She lifted her gaze and shrugged her shoulders and smirked. "And I wonder where I got it."

Bree, youngest of the four children and has sassy in that little body of hers. However, I'm glad that she doesn't have powers like her brother and sister, Sors and Sara. Together, they cause destruction and if they are apart. They were five-years-old when they discovered their powers, which resulted in the palace needing a fixer.

I hope Bree doesn't have any powers, but even if she gains powers, then it should be at least harmless. For the time being, her powers are her words and sass. "Can you all promise to behave today?" Kai asked.

They nodded their heads 'yes' and said, "yes, Your Grace."

The carriage slowed down, and the cheers of people filled my ears. I leaned back, slightly pushed the curtain and glanced through the opening. I gasped, "everyone came to see the opening..."

"Haven Temple is one of the biggest temples in our Empire, containing statues of the gods and goddesses with praises for their Divine Beings. Also, this temple will be a place of peace and collect important holy books and history books." Kai said.