Note

Ang Kwentong ito ay pawang kathang isip lamang, kung may nahahawig na pangalan, lugar, pangyayari o kahit anong nasabi sa eksena itoy nagkataon lamang.

Ang bawat pahina ng kwento ay naglalaman ng matigas na salita at hindi angkop sa mga edad disi otso pababa.

Nararapat na basahin ito ng tahimik.

Taglish ang kwento, kung may pagkakamali man sa aking pagsusulat ay parte iyon ng aking pagsisimula.

Hindi ako bihasang manunulat gaya ng iba, ngunit sisikapin kong magustuhan mo ang kwento.

DISCLAIMER :

DISCLAIMER:

Don't expect too much from the story because the author is not very heroic, sorry for the errors and grammatical .

This story is just a fiction, if there is a name that resembles or a place, the event is just an incident, all the events told in the story are only from the mind of the writer.

If you don't like the story, you are free to switch to another story.

The writer's attitude is bad sometimes, she is also spoiled on facebook and you should join her group if you support it.

The story is suitable for ages 18 and up, there are violent words here and retad often, if you continue to support, please refrain from voting and feedback on each chapter.

Thankyou,

hope you enjoy the story even though my update is a bit slow.

Follow me on facebook: Labzaza WP
Facebook page: Zazalab
Facebook Group: Zazalab Stories