• THIRTEEN •

!Warning! Spanking

!Warning! Spanking.
______________________________

EMILIO

"Emilio if you're capable of hurting your own brother, imagine what you'd to me."

Her words repeated themselves in my head.

I slowly turned the door knob & quietly opened my bedroom door finding Zuri sat up against the headboard with a blanket wrapped around her.

I entered my bedroom & closed the door behind me leaning back against it.

"Baby?"

"I want to go home." She whispered & I sighed.

I pushed myself off the door & approached the bed, walking over to her side of the bed. I held out my hand hoping she'd take it.

She looked at me then at my hand, hesitantly placing her hand in mine. She slowly moved off the bed, the blanket wrapped around her slowly slipped off her shoulders.

I hooked my arms under her thighs & lifted her up making her wrap her legs around my waist.

"Why?" I asked & she looked at me in disbelief. The look in her eyes told me all I needed to know.

I headed into the bathroom & closed the door behind me with my foot. I sat her down on the marble counter & stood in between her legs staring down at her.

"Do you not remember what you did?" She rose an eyebrow & I sighed.

"He purposely provoked me. He always does that, but today I lost it." I explained & she crossed her arms over her chest staring at me like I'm an idiot.

"So you shoot people when you're angry?" She scoffed & I chuckled.

"I didn't shoot him, the bullet grazed his ear." I defended & she shook her head.

"You still fucking shot him! He pecked my forehead Emilio." She groaned out as she rubbed her hands down her face.

"But-"

"& I'm not even yours for you to be acting like that in the first place bro." She huffed out frustrated & I chuckled darkly. Her entire body language instantly changed.

I looked into her eyes & instant regret filled her eyes.

"Emilio..."