• TWENTY SIX •

Continuation from last chapter:

EMILIO

I stood behind Zuri & positioned my dick at her slick entrance. I teased her by purposely rubbing her clit with my tip, soft moans leaving her lips.

I then slipped my dick inside of her & gasps slipped through both of our lips.

She feels so fucking good, too damn good. Her pussy is tightly wrapped around my dick & I could feel her walls pulsating.

I stayed still, not bothering to move. I smiled knowing she's desperate for me to fuck her. I want her to beg. I want to hear her begging for me to fuck her.

"Emilio!" She groaned in annoyance.

She began moving her ass back, attempting to fuck herself with my dick. I harshly slapped her ass & roughly gripped her hips stopping her from moving any further.

"What do you want beautiful?" I asked already knowing the answer, but I want to hear her say it.

"You." She whispered & I clicked my tongue in disapproval.

"No baby, you can do better than that mama." I chuckled & she whimpered.

"You Emilio! Please! I want you." She begged & my dick twitched inside of her for a second.

"Yeah?"

"Yes! Please!" She pleaded & my lips curled forming into a smirk.

I moved my hands from her hips down to her ass giving it a hard slap making it jiggle. I placed my left leg on the edge of the bed so I'd go deeper & she moaned.

I then gripped her love handles & caressed them softly before gripping them. I relentlessly began pounding into her with no mercy. The force & power of my thrusts jolting her body forward.

I picked up on a rhythm & pounded into her harder & faster. I pulled her closer wanting to be deeper inside of her pussy.

"Oh God!" She screamed. I watched as she reached back & placed her hand on my lower abdomen trying to slow me down but I didn't budge.

"Move your fucking hand." I warned & she whimpered, her hand remained in the same spot.

"Zuri move that damn hand." I repeated & she slowly moved her hand away making me hum.

"Good girl."

I fastened my thrusts & her ass clapped against my pelvis making clapping sounds. I groaned & bit my lip when she clenched her pussy around me making my thrusts get sloppy for a few seconds before I picked up on the rhythm again.