• FORTY SEVEN •

EMILIO

EMILIO

I stepped out of the shower & grabbed my towel from the towel bar. I wrapped the white towel around my waist & headed out of the bathroom finding Zuri sitting on the bed. I smiled.

"You showered again?" She asked & I sighed remembering that Rylee threw up on me.

I've been around that baby for entirely too long & my baby fever is now officially gone.

"Yeah, Rylee threw up on me." I explained & she hummed.

I approached the bed & as I'm about to grab my clothes, Zuri stopped me from doing so. I rose an eyebrow & she looked up at me with a mischievous smile.

Her hands found their way onto my towel & she slowly untucked my towel letting it drop to the ground pooling around my feet.

"Z-"

"Can I play with it?" She asked & it caught me off guard.

"The fuck?"

"You promised me that I could swing your dick one day & that day is today." She said as she took my dick into her hands & stroked it a few times getting it fully hard.

I nodded my head. I'll let her do anything to me.

I watched as she twirled it around softly, fascination in her eyes as she did it slowly. I simply chuckled watching as she played with it like it was a toy.

She swung it around rapidly in a helicopter motion & it felt a bit weird, but I let out a laugh looking at her facial expression.

She then randomly squeezed my dick & I groaned out in pain. She didn't look apologetic nor did she care if it hurt.

"Loosen the grip ma." I whispered softly placing my hand on hers hoping she'd loosen the grip on my dick.

She did as she was told & I let out a breath. She looked up at me with innocent eyes & I smiled.

She kept playing with it for a few minutes until she finally let go. I didn't mind honestly, what bothered me were the random painful squeezes.

I grabbed the towel from the ground & wrapped it around my waist.

I checked the time & noticed it's currently 10 pm, I'm sure everyone is in their rooms.

"I have something for you." I whispered & she just looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"I don't need nothing else Emilio." She sighed & I smiled.