• FORTY SIX •

A/N: I'm still alive bae❤️.

EMILIO

We sat in silence. Neither of us uttered a word. I looked at her & she's looking out of the car window watching the cars pass by, but she's also avoiding my gaze.

We're currently in the hotel parking lot & we've been sitting in silence for about 5 minutes, which to me feels like an eternity.

"Talk to me." I whispered & she hummed.

"I agreed to come with you, I never agreed to talk to you." She whispered & I sighed.

I reached back into the backseat & grabbed the black duffel bag. I then placed the semi heavy bag on her legs. That seemed to catch her attention because she looked down then at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What's this?" She asked pointing at the bag, she kept her hands up as if she was afraid to touch the bag.

"Open it baby, it's nothing bad." I smiled reassuring her & she hesitated for a split second before slowly nodding her head.

She slowly unzipped the bag & a gasp left her lips, her eyes instantly widened looking at the bag filled with money.

"Emilio-"

"150k. It's all yours. It belongs to you. I did tell you I'd give you a million dollars, but this is a start. I know you wouldn't take a million right away, so I started small." I said with a smile, then shrugged my shoulders.

I couldn't stop myself from laughing by looking at her shocked face. She looked at me in pure disbelief.

"Small?!" She repeated & my smile widened.

"You'd probably beat my ass for giving you a million dollars." I chuckled & she nodded her head in agreement.

"Look mama, I know you hate me right now & I honestly deeply regret how I did things, but I needed your ass out of the fucking house. You don't like leaving the house neither does Geo, so he wouldn't help." I laughed & she cracked a smile, she then let out a laugh.

"I'm so sorry baby, I love you. I know money won't make you forgive me, but it lightened the mood a bit." I smiled & she just looked at me, still stunned.

"But this is one of your surprises. I have more waiting for you at home." I whispered & she looked away hiding her smile.

She then tossed the bag in the backseat & reached over pulling me into a tight hug. I took the opportunity to wrap my arms around her & pull her onto my lap making her straddle me. I felt the heavy feeling in my chest lighten.