• SEVEN •

ZURI

ZURI

I sat on the carpeted floor of the my hotel room folding my clothes & placing them neatly into my suitcase.

The knocking on the door caught my attention. I sighed & lazily stood up from the ground heading to the door. I unlocked the door & opened it revealing Emilio with 2 bags of Chick-fil-A.

A wide smile formed on my lips & I quickly grabbed the bags out of his hands. I stepped aside allowing him to enter my room & he walked in, I closed the door behind him. His scent invaded my nostrils as he walked passed me.

"Thank you." I whispered & he nodded.

"A hug maybe?" A smile formed on his lips & I rose an eyebrow.

"A hug for what?"

"Your way of thanking me. I want a hug. Can I have one?"

"You sound like a creepy teenage boy in school asking for a hug." I laughed & he chuckled.

"Fair enough." He held his hands in defense & nodded his head. I walked further into the room & placed the bags of food on the wooden desk beside the television.

"Come on you blue eyed cracker." I beckoned him over & he laughed beautifully.

He walked over to me & embraced me into a hug. I swung my arms around his neck & he respectfully placed his hands on my upper back. He squeezed my body tight & pulled me closer to his body making me feel his abs under his shirt.

He shoved his face in the crook of my neck & took in a deep breath.

I squealed when he lifted me off the ground & out of reflex, I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You strong c-"

"Cracker. I got it." He laughed against my neck & I snorted.

"Okay put me down." I tapped his shoulder & he smiled against my neck. I felt his lips place a soft kiss on my neck making me shudder.

He slowly put me down on the ground & I pulled down my shirt hiding my belly.

"Let's eat mama." He smiled at me & I felt myself melt at the word 'mama.'

"Dammit." I mumbled to myself.

I grabbed the bags off the desk & sat on the ground. He sighed & grabbed the desk chair & sat on the chair.