Heal

I saw his eyes widen as I signed. "Midoryia said that Kaminari is being attacked! We have to go help him!" They all started coming up with a plan, but this only made me more anxious as I knew he needed help. What's this tightening in my chest?

     I couldn't take it anymore and I ran out, knowing that he needed help. I heard running and yelling behind me but the only thing I focused on Kami's scent. I ran and ran until I got to the field. Then I froze.

     There were a bunch of hero's surrounding something, whatever threat that was here is gone. Even without seeing him, I knew that the thing they were surrounding was Kaminari bleeding out. I started running towards them, why weren't they heading to Recovery Girls office?!

     "We have to get him help!" Was that Mr.Aizawa? "Recovery Girl is out for today we'll have to go to a hospital" All Might? "He won't make it, he'll bleed out by the time we get there" I got to Kami's side just when Endeavour said that.

     He was dying, and the pros weren't doing anything. "Midoryia! What are you doing here I told you to stay in the class!" I wasn't paying attention, the only thoughts going through my mind were how to help him live. Then I remembered something.

     I started linking all the pros hands together. "What is happening? *Tries to let go*" *Growl* I think they got the message cause none of the others attempted to remove their hands.

     "Mr.Aizawa! We had to run, is Kaminari okay?!" "He won't make it. Recovery Girl is out and he'll bleed out by the time we get him to a hospital." "What's with all of you holding hands?" "We don't know. Midoryia just grabbed our hands and growled when Endeavour tried to remove his hands"

     Perfect Kirishima is here. Some of our other classmates were here now as well. I linked all their hands together as well with the hero's but put Kirishima at the front right next to me and Kaminari. "Umm Mido, what are you doing?" I got down on my knees, right next to Kami. I will help him. I answered Kiri with one single sign. •Heal•