My Species

These classes are so boringgggg! I've already completed them all when I was learning by myself. *Sigh* I might as well see if I can have a talk with Kira while I sit through class.

"Hey there again!" Dream world? "Yep, this is the dream world. Now is there something you wanted to talk about?" "Could you tell me more about my species? The only stuff I know about them is what the humans know, and I'd like to know them not as a human but as a part of the species." "That's reasonable. Anything specific?" "Nope"

I bet there's a lot about the Warning Wolves that I don't know. Hopefully whatever she tells me can answer future questions.

"We'll for starters, there are 2 pack roles that a wolf pack don't get to choose. One of those is the Alpha. When the pack Alpha is getting to the age of retirement I pick an unborn wolf to become the next Alpha. Once the pup is born they apprentice under the current Alpha so when the Alpha retires there is a new Alpha right away." "That's cool. What's the other role you pick?" "That would be a Protecter. The Warning Wolves are actually the only species to have one. Like the name suggests they protect the pack. The Alpha takes care of the majority of pack necessities while the Protecter is the one to manage the pack safety and train the Warriors."

That's so cool! A role only found within my species. "Will I have to join a pack to get a pack role?" "Nope, I gave you the role of Protector. You are also the one that is able to give a pack mark. Normally that would be the Alpha's job but your pack is likely to be mostly human, and since I can't assign a role to someone that isn't connected to me or might not even be in your pack, I gave you that ability." "Would the humans in my pack be able to have a pack role?" I'm more so wondering what role Kiri and Kami would be. "Yep, any human in your pack will be able to gain a role. Also it's likely that your mates would become the Alpha's to your pack."

They'd be the Alpha's?! That's impressive! "Another thing is that there are secondary genders that I assign to each wolf. This is so I don't need to limit myself to only male-female mates." Huh? What's a secondary gender? "The secondary genders are Omega's and Alpha's. I know kinda confusing. They basically state whether a wolf carries the pups or if they're the ones to impregnate the wolf, only mates are able to use this mechanic. That means a male Omega can not carry the pups of any other Alpha unless it's their mate!"

That's a lot of information. Hopefully it'll come in handy one day. "And what's my secondary gender?" "I've assigned you the Omega role! Now it's time for you to wake up! Talk to you later!!!" Wait what?!